Shoutbox

photoshare disabler & Now Playing - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: photoshare disabler & Now Playing (/showthread.php?tid=95947)

photoshare disabler & Now Playing by Vas on 12-02-2010 at 08:48 PM

I noticed the photoshare disabler script I used in the past no longer works.  I also notice that my music script no longer works.  It can't find the media player that is playing.

I'd like a script that will allow me to drag and drop my images to the chat window and they send by default rather than photosuck activating and sending a converted horrible looking version of the image.

As for Now Playing 1.3.4, !np doesn't work.  I just checked and it appears GuessPlayer started working now and it sent my itunes song.  Odd how it fixed it's self there.  When I type /np it says "Winamp isn't running" as if it's not reading my settings file which I set to default at iTunes.  It does happen to be a bit annoying to click from a list of things just to display my song every so often but anyway.  I figured I'd mention all in one post.  :P

RE: photoshare disabler & Now Playing by Vas on 12-12-2010 at 03:47 PM

wow, no one replying at all?  ok then..

RE: photoshare disabler & Now Playing by Shiny Rabbit on 12-27-2010 at 01:44 PM

We're going to need some more information like what version of Messenger and Windows you are using.

RE: photoshare disabler & Now Playing by Chrissy on 12-27-2010 at 04:25 PM

To disable photo sharing you can use a registry edit or APatch. Download APATCH, and check the box 'Disable Photo Sharing'.

You can also remove ads from messenger too :P

As for your script, you're better contacting the developer :P