Shoutbox

Is there a script that can send a message on request? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Is there a script that can send a message on request? (/showthread.php?tid=96134)

Is there a script that can send a message on request? by WishfulThinking on 12-25-2010 at 01:39 PM

hi. Is there a script that can send someone a set message when they send the rightful command to the other person.

Example, I set the script to say a message when they type !something or whatever it is set to, They then receive a message from the person with the script and get the message that was set

Another perfect example of this in use is a script created by -dt- that allows people to request song information from someone with winamp, typing in to the person with the script !np would then send an automatic message with the song information.

But this is for something else I had in mind, But would require the same technique and script setup.

Thanks.

RE: Is there a script that can send a message on request? by Chrissy on 12-25-2010 at 05:30 PM

Have a look at the Bots & Autotalkers section on the scripts page.

Most used one 'Answer Machine Plus!'

RE: RE: Is there a script that can send a message on request? by WishfulThinking on 12-26-2010 at 08:01 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Chrissy
Have a look at the Bots & Autotalkers section on the scripts page.

Most used one 'Answer Machine Plus!'

Thank you for your help, works exactly what I want it for.. cheers mate! :)
RE: Is there a script that can send a message on request? by Chrissy on 12-26-2010 at 05:53 PM

No Problem :P