Shoutbox

Listing all contact including the blocked ones! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Listing all contact including the blocked ones! (/showthread.php?tid=96368)

Listing all contact including the blocked ones! by eawedat on 01-18-2011 at 10:22 AM

Hey all,

I have installed MsgPlus and I need an addon or plugin
that let me list all of my MSN Messenger Contacts including those who were blocked!

You can try by urself
1)Open MSN Messenger
2)Tools
3)Options
4)Privacy
5)View

[Image: msnbp.png]

that's the list I am talking about which I wanna save!

thank you.

RE: Listing all contact including the blocked ones! by CookieRevised on 01-18-2011 at 10:26 AM

Open up your 'Windows Live profile', navigate to 'Contacts' and from there you can 'Manage' and export your entire contact list.

CookieRevised's reply to How can i save all the emails on my messenger to computer

PS: please, never post screenshots with email addresses in them in public channels! This is a privacy invasion for those listed contacts.
even if they are potential spammers...

(as such I've reported your post so that the screenshot can be removed)

RE: Listing all contact including the blocked ones! by eawedat on 01-18-2011 at 10:36 AM

Thank you Cookie,
when I export the file it saves it with commas and quotes!

is there an app to extract only mails?

thank you.

RE: Listing all contact including the blocked ones! by CookieRevised on 01-18-2011 at 10:50 AM

Read everything (incl. the small print) in the post I linked to. It explains how you can open that standard CSV file in Excel. ;)