Shoutbox

Plus 5 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Plus 5 (/showthread.php?tid=96455)

Plus 5 by badboybub on 01-25-2011 at 01:43 AM

:( How much longer?? using 2011 without plus i hate it, my old skins wont work ....any chance using beta till it comes out?. (Y)(Y)(Y)

RE: Plus 5 by Hank on 01-25-2011 at 01:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by badboybub
:( How much longer?? using 2011 without plus i hate it, my old skins wont work ....any chance using beta till it comes out?. (Y)(Y)(Y)
only chance of using the beta is if you know how to hack :)  apart from that you'll have to wait for the end of the month
RE: Plus 5 by devxon on 01-25-2011 at 05:02 AM

We are all very anxious, you have to wait like everyone else :S

RE: Plus 5 by ezkim0x on 01-25-2011 at 05:50 AM

end of this month it will be released? or just hopeful thinking?

RE: Plus 5 by CookieRevised on 01-25-2011 at 06:44 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ezkim0x
end of this month it will be released? or just hopeful thinking?
As you can read in all the messages and news it says: "it is targeted for the end of Januari". Thus, no, it is not just whishfull thinking, it is reality. It could be January 31st, February 1st, ... or maybe even a few days sooner.

On the other hand it also means the release time isn't written in stone as it is always subject to change if some severe bugs are found or something.

Messenger Plus! 5 information
RE: Plus 5 by mynetx on 01-25-2011 at 09:20 AM

Oh, and I’m sure you would not want to deal with the type of beta bugs that we’re seeing at the moment. Or have you ever been eager to see Messenger crash?

RE: RE: Plus 5 by Discord on 01-25-2011 at 06:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
Oh, and I’m sure you would not want to deal with the type of beta bugs that we’re seeing at the moment. Or have you ever been eager to see Messenger crash?

No, and we thank you for doing the hard work to help us have a pleasureable experiance. :)