Shoutbox

Blank screen after installing messenger plus 5.0 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Blank screen after installing messenger plus 5.0 (/showthread.php?tid=96698)

Blank screen after installing messenger plus 5.0 by Mibok on 02-09-2011 at 08:48 PM

Hi, I've installed the new version of messenger plus for using it with my WLM 2011 in Windows 7. It worked like a charm, but later i restarted the application and the windows doesn't show anything, i still can login however i cant see nothing.

I though that msgplus could be the cause, so i uninstall the application, but the problem persist, then after a couple of reinstalls of WLM 2011 i could fix the problem, then i installed msgplus again and the problem appear again. It looks like a problem in WLM drawing the UI. What can i do for fixing this problem?

[Image: msnblanklogon.png]
By mibok This is what i see

[Image: msnblankscreen.png]
By mibok and this is showed after start session

RE: Blank screen after installing messenger plus 5.0 by blessedguy on 02-09-2011 at 09:38 PM

Oh, I have that every now and then :chrongue: Have you tried resizing the window and then restarting Messenger? It usually fixes this problem for me.

RE: Blank screen after installing messenger plus 5.0 by si3rra on 02-09-2011 at 09:51 PM

Maby try the "Disable all Messenger animations" trick would solve it..

http://apatch.org/tips-and-tricks-for-messenger/

RE: Blank screen after installing messenger plus 5.0 by Mibok on 02-10-2011 at 02:51 AM

I manage to resolve the problem. It seems to be a conflict with IZ3D, is a driver for playing any DirectX game in 3D. I realize that when i notice that WLM works right in Safe mode.

Just uninstalling IZ3D fix the problem. Thanks you for your help

RE: Blank screen after installing messenger plus 5.0 by CookieRevised on 02-12-2011 at 04:08 AM

Similar (unresolved) issue:
Black contact window