Shoutbox

script options not visible - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: script options not visible (/showthread.php?tid=96728)

script options not visible by tomtom95 on 02-10-2011 at 03:21 PM

[Image: k0lp3m.jpg]

does this image say enough? :P

note that the scripts icon is there twice, I don't know why, but my skin adds a second scripticon. (if i press that i get exactly the same)

RE: script options not visible by blessedguy on 02-10-2011 at 03:25 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tomtom95
note that the scripts icon is there twice, I don't know why, but my skin adds a second scripticon. (if i press that i get exactly the same)
(A)  That's a problem I already fixed, just waiting for the skins database to stabilize to update it. You can get it here, btw: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/4849481/msghelp/agaeti-1....ti%20-%201.02.plsk
RE: script options not visible by CookieRevised on 02-10-2011 at 07:13 PM

Could it be happening because of the skin?
(referring to the missing script items in the contactlist script menu, not the double icon)

And do all those scripts actually have a menu item for the contactlist script menu? If so, then there is indeed something wrong....

RE: script options not visible by tomtom95 on 02-10-2011 at 08:09 PM

it is certainly not caused by the skin,

err... i actually don't know if they have a menu item, NudgesToolsScript should have, but could be not 'cause version not supported?

RE: script options not visible by CookieRevised on 02-10-2011 at 10:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tomtom95
NudgesToolsScript should have, but could be not 'cause version not supported?
That might explain it.

Try it with script which has a contactlist script menu item for sure.... (or temporary edit one of the installed scripts so the menu items are also visible in the contactlist).
RE: script options not visible by tomtom95 on 02-11-2011 at 05:55 AM

damn, installed countdown live and it showed a menu item. srry for bothering the forum, it was my own error :$

RE: script options not visible by Spunky on 02-11-2011 at 08:15 AM

Don't worry about it. We'd rather have a small sill mistake than a release with a pretty big error in it (Y)