Shoutbox

A message to plus! 5 team - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: A message to plus! 5 team (/showthread.php?tid=96743)

A message to plus! 5 team by codeone on 02-11-2011 at 07:56 AM

[Image: i-love-u.gif]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS RELEASE (Y)

Finally! I moved to windows live messenger 2011. Me and my friends were using the old version and waiting for plus!.. everyone of us was walking alone .. in the rain .. no drinks .. no food .. for 2 months! xD, we won't use windows live messenger without your very helpful add-on. Eventually,  we wouldn’t be using windows live messenger without you .. ;)

I just wanted to show my appreciation to your efforts.
So, I'll try my best to spread the news locally and install Plus! 5 in every computer I sell or fix at my shop. It's our time to pay back for you guys :)

Thank you,,

RE: A message to plus! 5 team by Robin_YH on 02-11-2011 at 08:47 AM

Besides the negative stuff is also fun for the creators that there is a positive message. Plus! 5 works perfectly. :)

RE: A message to plus! 5 team by Jieff on 02-11-2011 at 01:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by codeone

[Image: i-love-u.gif]

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THIS RELEASE (Y)

Finally! I moved to windows live messenger 2011. Me and my friends were using the old version and waiting for plus!.. everyone of us was walking alone .. in the rain .. no drinks .. no food .. for 2 months! xD, we won't use windows live messenger without your very helpful add-on. Eventually,  we wouldn’t be using windows live messenger without you .. ;)

I just wanted to show my appreciation to your efforts.
So, I'll try my best to spread the news locally and install Plus! 5 in every computer I sell or fix at my shop. It's our time to pay back for you guys :)

Thank you,,

Thanks on behalf of the dev team. We likes critics good or bad. It makes us improve an already great product. But I must admit, we always have a sweet spot for the positive ones :P

Kind regards,
quote:
Originally posted by Robin_YH
Besides the negative stuff is also fun for the creators that there is a positive message. Plus! 5 works perfectly. :)

Well thanks. I would not say perfect. But we are working on the perfection thing and we will get there. ;)
RE: A message to plus! 5 team by Oxy on 02-11-2011 at 02:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jieff
But we are working on the perfection thing and we will get there.

So, whens the release of plus! 5.1? :zippy:
RE: RE: A message to plus! 5 team by Jieff on 02-11-2011 at 03:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
quote:
Originally posted by Jieff
But we are working on the perfection thing and we will get there.

So, whens the release of plus! 5.1? :zippy:

Already working on that. The work started the day we release Plus! 5. :D

It is kind of premature to give a release date but it is going sooner than you might think.