Shoutbox

auto accept video call dons't work - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: auto accept video call dons't work (/showthread.php?tid=97259)

auto accept video call dons't work by tinki on 03-29-2011 at 04:38 PM

i have windows 7 32 bit, windows live messenger 2011 (latest version) and messneger plus live version 5.01.

i have activate the auto accept video call but it dosn't work.  when a call came in, in the right below of the desktop came a message, video call was accept automatic. the mouse flashes, i think anything goes in the system, but the call was not accept automatic.

what is the problem?

thanks for the help,

tinki :D

RE: auto accept video call dons't work by matty on 03-29-2011 at 04:55 PM

Do you have tab chats enabled and talking to others and not have the window focused when you receive this request?

RE: auto accept video call dons't work by tinki on 03-29-2011 at 05:13 PM

i have not focused the window. the chats tab i think its automatically in windows live 2011 messenger activated. that means the message in the tab chats menu.

see attached image

RE: auto accept video call dons't work by CookieRevised on 03-29-2011 at 11:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by tinki
the chats tab i think its automatically in windows live 2011 messenger activated. that means the message in the tab chats menu.
see attached image
The tabs feature in Messenger Plus! will be disabled if you are using Windows Live Messenger 2011 because Windows Live Messenger 2011 itself has already a tab feature build-in.

What you showed in your screenshot are the settings from Messenger Plus!. But the tab feature in Windows Live Messenger 2011 needs to be enabled or disabled from Messenger's own options. So you need to look there to see if they are enabled or not.

quote:
i have not focused the window.
So, you mean that at the time you recieved that video call from person X, you were chatting with person Y ?
RE: auto accept video call dons't work by blessedguy on 03-30-2011 at 02:47 AM

quote:
the chats tab i think its automatically in windows live 2011 messenger activated.
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
So you need to look there to see if they are enabled or not.
I think he said it already (A)
RE: auto accept video call dons't work by tinki on 03-30-2011 at 07:45 AM

yes, enabled tabbed conversation is in the windows live messenger enabled!

but this was not the problem, i have found it. its the language!
the language of the windows live messenger was german, the messenger plus live was also of language german.

in this constellation the auto accept video call dosn't work. i think the messenger plus live have a problem with the automatic control in this language, reason? the windows commands have other names in german.

workaround!

set the language in messenger plus to englisch

set the language in windows live messenger 2011 to englisch.

go in the installed folder of windows live messenger, for example: c:\program files\ windows live\installer

execute the program

LangSelector.exe

set the language from german to englisch.

tata!! the automatic accept video call works fine!

i  think ist a BUG, please fix it!, thanks

tinki

RE: auto accept video call dons't work by totonf on 03-30-2011 at 01:33 PM

There is a messenger conflict in german between the accept shortcut (Alt+X) and chat window extra menu (Alt+X) so we cannot accept a request automatically.

RE: auto accept video call dons't work by Arcticwolfx on 03-30-2011 at 03:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by totonf
There is a messenger conflict in german between the accept shortcut (Alt+X) and chat window extra menu (Alt+X) so we cannot accept a request automatically.

If talking about keyboard shortcuts, not sure if it's any help, but a German default keyboard has a Z in the place of the X compared to an USA International keyboard.
RE: auto accept video call dons't work by blessedguy on 03-30-2011 at 03:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Arcticwolfx
quote:
Originally posted by totonf

If talking about keyboard shortcuts, not sure if it's any help, but a German default keyboard has a Z in the place of the X compared to an USA International keyboard.
Messenger Plus! Does auto accept by sending the shortcut to Messenger, as if it was a keypress.