Shoutbox

[Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! (/showthread.php?tid=97263)

[Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 03-30-2011 at 04:12 PM

[Image: LMfZe.png]

Finally it´s here, Stealth 2 for messenger 2011, I´ve managed to update it succesfully without major problems but I must say that sometimes it gets really frustrating because of the limitations of the actual skinning system, I know it will get better in time tho.

Changelog:

V 2.02 (15/05/2011)

- Added an option to move Display pictures to the right side in chat window.
- Added a new option to hide the social-msn buttons from contact list (for those like me who don´t use msn today).
- Fixed the option to hide the information bar in chat window not working properly.
- Fixed minor details in options panel.

V 2.01 (06/05/2011)

- Added an option to hide Filter button from contact list toolbar.
- Added new font (Nokia Pure) to the fonts list.
- Fixed a little bug with mail inbox button not displaying text properly.

V 2.0

- Initial release.

here you have a few screenshots:

Click to enlarge ;)

[Image: Iwfc7.png]
[Image: p8AJY.png]
[Image: cD3ND.png]
[Image: ksWBN.png]

I made a little modification to contact list toolbar that you´ll notice in the promo screenshot, (I´m just too lazy to make new screenies) anyway this new layout allows for longer usernames when using a very compact window by moving the toolbar inside the contact list instead of having the toolbar next to username.

Option panel features the usual hide/show options plus some intended to customize some graphic settings so people can play with it. Some of the older options will not be available in this version because of multiple limitations with messenger or MP! for example colorization and in some cases there will be resources not being replaced properly (like DP borders) wich seems to be a little bug from Plus!

On a side note: since messenger doesn´t allow us skinners to remove aero frames, it´s not possible to use custom min/max/close buttons, in the preview I´m using a windows visual style wich provides a similar style to the skin.

The one I´ve used in the screenie is called "Placebo Black Market" for Windows 7. you can get it here

dunno if it is available for anoher windows version.

A similar vs is Dark Soft

So there it is, not a very advanced skin like probably Willz can do :P but still cool huh?

Enjoy if you like :)

[Image: ioZKS.png]

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by Arcticwolfx on 03-30-2011 at 04:15 PM

Sweet, this is going to be my skin when it's finished and working properly.

It's not possible to change the area's around the display picture to a different color as well?

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by LuckyMe on 03-30-2011 at 04:31 PM

You mean display picture borders? there´s an option to use the default messenger borders.

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by Arcticwolfx on 03-30-2011 at 04:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LuckyMe
You mean display picture borders? there´s an option to use the default messenger borders.

Yes indeed, I was just wondering if it was possible (at all) for them to be changed from their green, red and yellow colors to shades of grey.
RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by LuckyMe on 03-30-2011 at 05:04 PM

It´s just a matter of making different sets, later on I can make another not so intrusive, with lighter colors like you suggest. There´s actually a little bug with that specific resource so when it gets fixed I´ll see what I can do :D

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by coolzee on 03-30-2011 at 05:11 PM

That skin will properly win you the most stylish category. :P

When I first saw it, like WTF..how did you skin the min/max/close button..ohh its VS. :P

Finally I have some competition..lol :P

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by CookieRevised on 03-30-2011 at 05:33 PM

VERY nice skin... cool highlights and shading! (Y)
(too bad I use WLM 2009 :'()

Personally, I also like the original border colors around the DPs though. For me, shades of gray would make it all a bit too black/whit/gray-ish. A touch of color is nice in such skins....

Maybe the only thing which could be improved, for me - but this is realy nitpicking -, are the standard looking buttons (About, Accept, Cancel) on the prefs panel (if that is possible).

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by Longinus on 03-30-2011 at 06:57 PM

Wow looks awesome again cant wait to use it i loved already the first Stealth Skin from you.

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by Nagamasa on 03-30-2011 at 09:00 PM

Looks nice. Shall I hide from the most stylish category? :P

quote:
Originally posted by coolzee

Don't worry, I have one in development skin :)
RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by robert_dll on 03-31-2011 at 01:48 AM

Stealth was one of my favorite dark skins for WLM2009, and will continue to be one of them with this release :P (y)

quote:
Originally posted by Nagamasa
Me too :)
RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by Chrono on 03-31-2011 at 02:14 AM

Spectacular as usual (Y)

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by warmth on 03-31-2011 at 08:01 AM

Speechless... :O

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by IA015 on 03-31-2011 at 02:40 PM

Awesome!

Btw.. I have some old skins.. one of them is the first stealth skin.. and with the new plus version.. the 60+ language translator icon wont show up anywhere in the conversation window.. thats the only place you can find it at it seems, no sign to find it anywhere else, anyone knows about this better?

I really like it and it would be great if you could add a toggle for that icon in the skin.. since most skins seem to block it(only works with default)

Thanks and I can't wait for the release!

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by LuckyMe on 03-31-2011 at 03:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
VERY nice skin... cool highlights and shading! (Y)
(too bad I use WLM 2009 :'()
Personally, I also like the original border colors around the DPs though. For me, shades of gray would make it all a bit too black/whit/gray-ish. A touch of color is nice in such skins....
Maybe the only thing which could be improved, for me - but this is realy nitpicking -, are the standard looking buttons (About, Accept, Cancel) on the prefs panel (if that is possible).

Yep I tried to do it but it seems not possible for now, it´s one of those things that only work in theory, would be nice if MP! team could take a look at these details.

quote:
Originally posted by coolzee

quote:
Originally posted by robert_dll
Stealth was one of my favorite dark skins for WLM2009, and will continue to be one of them with this release :P (y)

quote:
Me too :)

so, this is gonna be a tough fight, let´s see what you´ve got guys

quote:
Originally posted by IA015
Awesome!

Btw.. I have some old skins.. one of them is the first stealth skin.. and with the new plus version.. the 60+ language translator icon wont show up anywhere in the conversation window.. thats the only place you can find it at it seems, no sign to find it anywhere else, anyone knows about this better?

humm I completely forgot about that, you´ll see to give the user a toggle for any MP! button you´have to hide them through all the windows and re-enable them one by one, that´s why you can´t see them even if you use msgr 2009, I just need to find the correct cmdid´s anyone knows?
RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by Andylongi on 04-08-2011 at 06:43 PM

anything new about this fabalous skin? cant wait till it is ready :-)

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by LuckyMe on 04-18-2011 at 06:39 PM

Sorry, I had a problem with my connection, now i´m back, just give me a couple days :p

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by IA015 on 04-18-2011 at 06:43 PM

will this work for MSN 2009?

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by LuckyMe on 04-18-2011 at 07:05 PM

Nope, just for messenger 2011.

The only thing I can do is provide an update for msgr 2009 that would work with the last Plus version. that´s because I would have to get back to msgr 2009 and update graphics and code so, well not for now :(

RE: [Preview] Stealth 2 - Coming soon! by LuckyMe on 05-02-2011 at 08:07 PM

Released! got to first post for some info or just...

DOWNLOAD

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-02-2011 at 08:14 PM

Amazing work my friend! Congrats for your release!

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Nagamasa on 05-02-2011 at 08:48 PM

Nice! D:

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-02-2011 at 08:53 PM

I think I found a small bug

[Image: 24me1qa.jpg]

Update: you should add Nokia Pure Font to the list... would look great!

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-02-2011 at 10:20 PM

Nice font but is it free? I´ll add it in the next update, if I find it :P

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Nocturney on 05-03-2011 at 10:58 PM

First of all, stunning work ! I love it ! Thank you so much for your great effort :)

Second, would like to know, is it possible that you'll add an option for the contact list to choose between dark and white background, like the the conversation window has.
And also, what about an option for moving the display Pic to Left/Right on the conversation window.. ?

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-04-2011 at 10:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nocturney
Second, would like to know, is it possible that you'll add an option for the contact list to choose between dark and white background, like the the conversation window has.
And also, what about an option for moving the display Pic to Left/Right on the conversation window.. ?
Agree!

btw found another bug:

[Image: 2u5z60o.jpg]
RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Nocturney on 05-04-2011 at 12:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by warmth
quote:
Agree!

Oh, and also what about being able to remove the contact list filter button ~
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-04-2011 at 04:46 PM

quote:
First of all, stunning work ! I love it ! Thank you so much for your great effort :)

You´re welcome :D

quote:

Alright I´ll take a look into it, it´ll take some time tho.

quote:

btw found another bug:

That´s just a very compact window, if it´s not wide enough then some icons or buttons (like inbox in your case) wil get overlapped, it happens also with the dafault messenger skin and usernames for example, solution: make the window a bit wider.

quote:

Oh, and also what about being able to remove the contact list filter button ~

Sure, next version will have that option, thanks for your suggestions ;)

RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-04-2011 at 04:56 PM

quote:
quote:

btw found another bug:

That´s just a very compact window, if it´s not wide enough then some icons or buttons (like inbox in your case) wil get overlapped, it happens also with the dafault messenger skin and usernames for example, solution: make the window a bit wider.
No my friend, actually that is maximized in a 1366x768 resolution. The problem is not that but the spanish string that is longer Inbox (99+) vs Buzón de entrada (99+)!

I think you should move the email button from there or change it in some way.
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-04-2011 at 05:06 PM

Oh, I thouight that was in compact view, but yeah you´re right then (the string in spanish is much longer that in english) it´s just I have my messenger in english for some reason so I see it like "Inbox" I might think of making it an icon instead of text cause it may happen with another language as well, an icon and mail counter (like msgr 2009) would do it good, right?

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-04-2011 at 05:15 PM

quote:
An icon and mail counter (like msgr 2009) would do it good, right?
Cool for me :)
RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Nocturney on 05-04-2011 at 10:06 PM

quote:

Alright I´ll take a look into it, it´ll take some time tho.
---
Sure, next version will have that option, thanks for your suggestions ;)

Of course, take all the time you need, it'll be rude to push you :)
If I'll have more ideas, would gladly suggest you, but basically there's not much to say, it is a wonderful skin ;)
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-05-2011 at 03:16 AM

2.01 sent to DB.

Fixed some things like the mail button, added the option to hide filter button and finally added Nokia Pure font to the list, just waiting for the update to be approved so people can download it :D

quote:

Of course, take all the time you need, it'll be rude to push you :)
If I'll have more ideas, would gladly suggest you, but basically there's not much to say, it is a wonderful skin ;)

I´m working on the other options, I´m a bit limited by the space in the options panel so that can take a whle, anyway thanks guys for your help ;)

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-05-2011 at 12:56 PM

quote:
finally added Nokia Pure font to the list
Can't wait to see it! :D Must be great... cause that font is so clean, neat and crisp!
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-07-2011 at 12:07 AM

2.01 Ready.

DOWNLOAD

first post for details ;)

Won't join the Advertising by Durahl on 05-07-2011 at 12:09 AM

Kinda a shame...

I was actually hoping for this to be a worthy successor to the 2009 Skin I've been using since it's release but with all the Advertising and the Aero Frames going on the whole skin is ruined ( for me at least )

So it's back to 2009 once more...

RE: Won't join the Advertising by LuckyMe on 05-07-2011 at 01:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Durahl
Kinda a shame...

I was actually hoping for this to be a worthy successor to the 2009 Skin I've been using since it's release but with all the Advertising and the Aero Frames going on the whole skin is ruined ( for me at least )

So it's back to 2009 once more...

Well, for the advertisements, yeah you know there´s always a *cough* fix, did you take a look at the skin folder? *cough*

As for the Aero borders, I explain in the first post that it´s not in my hands to do something about it because Messenger Plus! isn´t yet capable of removing aero frames, yeah it´s a shame but we do what we can, I still hope this can be changed in a future release, that way we can "skin" properly... Sorry to hear that, not much to do about it :(
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Durahl on 05-07-2011 at 02:58 PM

Didn't know there was a fix included as I usually don't digg THAT much into skinfolders - Thanks for mentioning.

I might give it another try a little later.

Btw. care to explain what Aero Skin you've been using for the Preview Images?

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-07-2011 at 05:40 PM

LuckyMe, remember to update the screenshots :P

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-10-2011 at 08:40 AM

Why you didn't fix the bug with the social networks icons?

ps: no thanks for me in the about :( I'm starting to feel bad! Neither you nor Coolze :P Just kidding!

RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-14-2011 at 12:36 AM

quote:
Why you didn't fix the bug with the social networks icons?

You mean the colors are wrong with some icons right? well I´ve tested it even with no skins and they look the same, in fact there is no way to replace those icons afaik, so dunno what can be happenning.

quote:

ps: no thanks for me in the about :( I'm starting to feel bad! Neither you nor Coolze :P Just kidding!

haha, yeah I really forgot that part :p but hey that will be fixed in the next versión :D

btw, I just submitted the next versión (2.02) to the DB lol (yes, new credits) it features some changes that you and Nocturney have suggested before, except for the option to change for a white background in the contact list, that will be added later.

Anyway thank you guys, and wish me luck for the contest ;)
RE: RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by felipEx on 05-14-2011 at 12:45 AM

quote:

quote:

haha, yeah I really forgot that part :p but hey that will be fixed in the next versión :D

btw, I just submitted the next versión (2.02) to the DB lol (yes, new credits) it features some changes that you and Nocturney have suggested before, except for the option to change for a white background in the contact list, that will be added later.

What about the ones I've suggested you? :P

Keep up the good work!
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-14-2011 at 04:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by felipEx
quote:

What about the ones I've suggested you? :P

Keep up the good work!

Whoa, It would be awesome to add the tabs and other stuff, currently I´m a bit limited by the space in opts panel so that would fix the problem :P I just have to get involved in the scripting thing, but that must be easy for you, just need to find you online :S

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-15-2011 at 04:29 PM

2.02 is up.

DOWNLOAD

first post for details ;)

RE: RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-16-2011 at 09:36 AM

quote:

Good look my friend, and thanks! :)
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Daniel78 on 05-17-2011 at 10:47 PM

Beatiful. I was waiting for this skin for so long!
Thancks! Really!!

Nice Work!

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Kyron on 05-22-2011 at 07:23 PM

I'm sure i i already did that before but i'm not sure if it was with Stealth, i can't seems to be able to hide/disable that advertisement box at the bottom of the contact list, big ugly box right above the service bar, any idea ?

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by warmth on 05-23-2011 at 12:01 AM

Check the skin folder for some .reg files!

RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Daniel78 on 05-23-2011 at 04:36 AM

quote:

NO ADS.

Perfect!!!
RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Kyron on 05-23-2011 at 05:11 PM

quote:

Yep, thanks, works like a charm, wonder why it's not amongst the options though :)
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by blessedguy on 05-23-2011 at 05:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Kyron
quote:

Yep, thanks, works like a charm, wonder why it's not amongst the options though :)
Rules (A)
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Chrono on 05-24-2011 at 12:00 AM

quote:
quote:

As blessedguy said, Patchou requested not to add such features directly in the options panel of a skin, because no ads means no revenues for the messenger guys, which is something he wouldn't like for himself :P

He did allow to add the feature in reg files form for people who are willing to do the research of how to remove the ads, though, as they'd find alternative ways to do it anyway :p
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Nocturney on 05-24-2011 at 12:28 AM

OMG!
Just noticed the thingy in the credits, such an honor ^^''
Thank you for that, and mostly for the skin itself! I'm so glad having it on my messenger :)
Keep up with your amazing work :)

RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-24-2011 at 07:57 PM

quote:
OMG!
Just noticed the thingy in the credits, such an honor ^^''
Thank you for that, and mostly for the skin itself! I'm so glad having it on my messenger :)
Keep up with your amazing work :)

glad to hear that, have fun :D
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by eltselfer on 05-26-2011 at 09:25 AM

Hey! I noticed that if u put a GIF as a dp, the animation dusnt run. it just shows the 1st slide of the GIF, even the animated msn default ones ... has anyone else noticed this?

RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 05-26-2011 at 10:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by eltselfer
Hey! I noticed that if u put a GIF as a dp, the animation dusnt run. it just shows the 1st slide of the GIF, even the animated msn default ones ... has anyone else noticed this?

Well I actually use an animated gif as dp and never had a problem with that, wondering if it happens to you only with this skin ^o)
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by aevitas on 06-07-2011 at 03:14 AM

I signed up just to say that I love your skin. :)  I'm usually really picky with the skins I use for my apps, and yours is wonderful.

I do have to ask though, is there a way to make the text you're typing look white?  I'd REALLY like to use the dark background in the message box, but I can't see what I'm typing if I do.  Changing the text color in the options just adds the [c=0][/c] tags around my text.  I don't care about the color my friend sees my text as, I just want to be able to see the text myself as I'm typing and reading. XD

I forgot to mention I'm using Plus 5.02, not sure if that affects anything.

RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 06-09-2011 at 07:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by aevitas
I signed up just to say that I love your skin. :)  I'm usually really picky with the skins I use for my apps, and yours is wonderful.

Thanks! ;)

quote:
Originally posted by aevitas

I do have to ask though, is there a way to make the text you're typing look white?  I'd REALLY like to use the dark background in the message box, but I can't see what I'm typing if I do.  Changing the text color in the options just adds the [c=0][/c] tags around my text.  I don't care about the color my friend sees my text as, I just want to be able to see the text myself as I'm typing and reading. XD

I forgot to mention I'm using Plus 5.02, not sure if that affects anything.

You´re right you should be able to set any color for the text you´re typing but it´s not working the way it is supposed to, I checked out and I get the same tags, it´s not related to the MPlus! version as I´m using 5.01, wondering if someone else can help over here :S
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Kyron on 06-12-2011 at 01:06 PM

Would you have an ETA for 2.03 with the white background for the convo window ? :)

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by 159kl on 06-16-2011 at 01:10 AM

I love your skin sooooo much!! but it doesn't work for me. I have WLM 2011 and Plus 5.02. I dont know why its not working. :(

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Nagamasa on 06-16-2011 at 03:46 AM

quote:
Originally posted by 159kl
I love your skin sooooo much!! but it doesn't work for me. I have WLM 2011 and Plus 5.02. I dont know why its not working. :(

If you can please provide some additional details (i.e., error message), I could fix your problem.
RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by 159kl on 06-16-2011 at 05:42 AM

quote:
quote:

If you can please provide some additional details (i.e., error message), I could fix your problem.

Well it says that "this skin does not appear to be compatible with the version of Messenger you're currently using"
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Wael90 on 06-27-2011 at 03:51 PM

The skin is simply amazing.. I've been using it for 2 days so far and I'm loving it. However, there's that little bug or something I noticed.. It's about the DP borders.. I mean, they keep changing from stealth to original MSN borders.. Even though I have the stealth ones selected, sometimes when I run MSN, it just gives me the old ones.. Quite frustrating cause I really do love the Stealth borders.. Any idea of what's going on?

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Nagamasa on 06-27-2011 at 07:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wael90
The skin is simply amazing.. I've been using it for 2 days so far and I'm loving it. However, there's that little bug or something I noticed.. It's about the DP borders.. I mean, they keep changing from stealth to original MSN borders.. Even though I have the stealth ones selected, sometimes when I run MSN, it just gives me the old ones.. Quite frustrating cause I really do love the Stealth borders.. Any idea of what's going on?

It's a funky WLM limitation. The DP borders only work on the first instance of WLM. If there are multiple, then subsequent instances take the regular one. (that's what I think.)
RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Wael90 on 06-27-2011 at 09:26 PM

quote:
quote:

It's a funky WLM limitation. The DP borders only work on the first instance of WLM. If there are multiple, then subsequent instances take the regular one. (that's what I think.)

That's the thing actually, it does it on my first instance.. Like, right after I boot my laptop, it will just have the original borders.. It's almost a game of luck, like restarting MSN until I get the stealth borders. I even tried killing the process and starting it fresh.. No luck either. I don't really care how the borders look on my other instances..
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Mesilane on 06-27-2011 at 11:02 PM

Hey, but what's the name of that windows visual style you are using .. if it's not a secret  =) ?

RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Wael90 on 06-27-2011 at 11:05 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mesilane
Hey, but what's the name of that windows visual style you are using .. if it's not a secret  =) ?

Aaaaaare you talking to me? What do you mean? :O
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by LuckyMe on 06-29-2011 at 04:26 PM

quote:

Well it says that "this skin does not appear to be compatible with the version of Messenger you're currently using"

I seems to be happening to most people, dunno what can be the problem but afaik it happens with different skins, I would try reinstalling latest Messsenger Plus! if it still does not work I can provide a compressed file (RAR) to put in the Plus! folder, that way you can at least see if it shows in the list of skins and then just apply it:

Download it from here

just put the folder in the regular direectory:
(C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus!\WLM-Skins)

or wherever you have installed mplus.

btw, that one is compatible with Plus 5.02

quote:

That's the thing actually, it does it on my first instance.. Like, right after I boot my laptop, it will just have the original borders.. It's almost a game of luck, like restarting MSN until I get the stealth borders. I even tried killing the process and starting it fresh.. No luck either. I don't really care how the borders look on my other instances..

Little bug from Messenger Plus! (afaik) where some resources don´t get applied properly, hopefully it will be fixed in a future version (crossing fingers :P)

quote:
Originally posted by Mesilane

The one I´ve used in the screenie is called "Placebo Black Market" for Windows 7. you can get it here

dunno if it is available for anoher windows version.

A similar vs is Dark Soft

I just forgot some other ones that could fit the skin, guess most of them can be found at DA ;)

RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by matty on 06-29-2011 at 06:58 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

What is the exact version of Windows Live Messenger you are using? (Can be found under Help > About Windows Live Messenger)
RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by 159kl on 07-01-2011 at 02:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
quote:
quote:
quote:

What is the exact version of Windows Live Messenger you are using? (Can be found under Help > About Windows Live Messenger)

i just checked and i have WLM 2009 :$ and when ever i try to install WLM 2011 it says that it is not a valid Win32 Application. I'm not that good with computer so i dont know what that mean.
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by Kyron on 09-16-2011 at 12:23 PM

quote:
Would you have an ETA for 2.03 with the white background for the convo window ? :)

Any hope for an update ?
RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by daem0n on 09-25-2011 at 06:35 PM

quote:

How to remove banner in contact list??

thanks
RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by CookieRevised on 09-25-2011 at 06:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by daem0n
quote:

thanks
As warmth already suggested: check out the Skin folder for the existance of some REG files. These are registry changes which you can apply.

Unfortunatly, more public support can not be given because of what is described in the thread: 'MSN advertisement banner' removal.
(although that thread is explicitly about an option in Plus! itself to remove the ad banners, the reason we can't give public support in regards to ads and skins is the very same as described there)
RE: RE: [Release] Stealth 2 - Join the dark side! by daem0n on 09-25-2011 at 07:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by daem0n
quote:

thanks
As warmth already suggested: check out the Skin folder for the existance of some REG files. These are registry changes which you can apply.

Unfortunatly, more public support can not be given because of what is described in the thread: 'MSN advertisement banner' removal.
(although that thread is explicitly about an option in Plus! itself to remove the ad banners, the reason we can't give public support in regards to ads and skins is the very same as described there)

thanks i have found solution in google ^^

But how to reduce height?? [Image: FgZqw.png]

sorry for my english