Shoutbox

Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. (/showthread.php?tid=97273)

Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by ricesir on 04-01-2011 at 03:24 AM

My MyPlus! account has been locked, due to unsuccessful login.
It can't help by reset password.
Is there any method can help me to unlock my MyPlus! account?

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Chrono on 04-01-2011 at 03:26 AM

Someone here can probably do something about it (Menthix?)

Stay tuned :P

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Sunshine on 04-01-2011 at 09:21 AM

Hello ricesir,

I've re-enabled your account, you can now change your password yourself by clicking the Forgotten Password link on the login page.

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by oremer on 04-04-2011 at 07:27 PM

I am having the same error message if someone could reset my account also thx :)

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Sunshine on 04-04-2011 at 08:41 PM

oremer,

Have you tried to reset your password yet? Clicking that forgot password link/doing that ought to unlock your account. If you already tried that and you are still locked out send me a pm with your email adress and registered name (I could not find oremer).

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Combatter on 05-12-2011 at 09:56 PM

I am getting the same error and have tried resetting my password but with no success.

Why is this happening?

Thanks, Ben

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Sunshine on 05-13-2011 at 09:16 AM

Try again now Combatter.

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Combatter on 05-13-2011 at 10:05 AM

It's still not working unfortunately.

I went to the following page:

https://www.msgplus.net/SpecialPages/logon.aspx

and I clicked "Forgotten Password", typed my email address in and was sent a new password.  But when I try to log in with it I get 'Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again.'

If I try the 'test' button in Messenger Plus!'s preferences->passwords->myplus! section, first try I get 'Invalid username/password' and from then on I get told that my account has been temporarily disabled.

Thanks in advance,
Ben

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Sunshine on 05-13-2011 at 11:14 AM

Hi Combatter, check your private messages ;)

Let me know if it works now. Don't forget to set the password for your MyPlus! account to your new one in Messenger Plus! preferences too (online chat logging)

Edit: problem solved :)

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by philip on 05-17-2011 at 10:05 AM

my account facing the same problem also.. can please help out? thanks a lot.

regards

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Sunshine on 05-17-2011 at 11:49 AM

philip, I need some more information from you to be able to do that, see your pm.

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Combatter on 05-25-2011 at 06:33 PM

I am getting the same problem again.  This is getting rather annoying!

I tried to change my password but the password that is emailed to me does not work either.  Agggh!

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Sunshine on 05-25-2011 at 07:51 PM

Combatter, see pm.

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Sunshine on 05-26-2011 at 01:15 PM

For all who come across this, here are the steps to follow in order to reset a password:

1.       Before executing the reset password on the website close Messenger.
2.       Go to the logon page and use the forgot password with the email associate to the MyPlus account.
3.       When you receive the email copy the new password in the email. Make sure that you don’t include any blank spaces.
4.       Go to the logon page and login with the email and the new password.
5.       Then go the My Account -> My Profile ->  Change credentials and change the password.
6.       Last change the password in the Messenger Plus! before making any kind of operation on the log.

Closing down Messenger (with that Plus!)* is important because when you use online logging it will attempt to log in to your account....too many wrong attempts will cause the account to be temporarily disabled.

Should you not be able to unlock your account after following these steps carefully, pm me your registered email address and I will reset the pw for you. I'll pm you when I will. At that time I need you to exit Messenger. Do not start Messenger again until you received a pm back from me with the new password, after which you can log in to the site with new password and change it. Do not forget to change it in messenger Plus! Preferences too as soon as you start up Messenger again.

* Of course you can also choose to disable online logging while your account is disabled.

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Skyhate on 07-06-2013 at 08:42 PM

Hello All ! :) I can't restore my password to can't , somebody help me to ?

RE: Your MyPlus! account has been temporarily disabled. by Menthix on 07-07-2013 at 11:47 AM

Send me a PM with your information.  Username and attached emailaddress will probably do.