Shoutbox

- Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Forum: Skin Requests (/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+------ Thread: (/showthread.php?tid=97390)

by hentailoli on 04-16-2011 at 07:44 PM

id appreciate it tons if you could possibly make me a ghost in the shell theme for msn , id appreciate tons, heres a picture for some ideas

[Image: d2god9j]

[Image: video-Didem-Kinali-3rd-Video.aspx.jpg]

[Image: GITS_D1-0_1106875556.jpg]

[Image: gits12.png]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9tngq-vDaOJCwGzeufWD...P57QC_&t=1]

[Image: cyberspace3.jpg]

[Image: still_10288a.jpg]

[Image: GITS-InformationAge_clip_image003.jpg]

[Image: GITS-InformationAge_clip_image007.jpg]

[Image: GITS-InformationAge_clip_image002_0002.jpg]

[Image: cyberspace7-500x281.jpg]

[Image: snapshot20081228123741.jpg]

[Image: lens16587511_1296219867Ghost-in-the-shell.jpg]

that should get youre creative juices flowing , and im sure yall got even better ideas how to make this THE msn theme, peace
:o

by hentailoli on 04-16-2011 at 08:10 PM

and some more to really get em skillz goin...huzahhh!!!...xD

(click to enlarge)

[Image: aapkaaacl.jpg]

[Image: snapshot20081228115559.jpg]

[Image: snapshot20081228124617.jpg]

[Image: snapshot20081228115534.jpg]

[Image: snapshot20081228124037.jpg]

[Image: snapshot20081228125457.jpg]

p.s : this is supposed to be a challenge to da best moders on here for them to show da mad skillz!!!,,,rock on!!!

by hentailoli on 05-05-2011 at 08:47 PM

anybody hello???????????.....-.-'

update: helooooo????????:@

by hentailoli on 06-21-2011 at 03:56 AM

any talented theme creators left on this site, if there is then please help a bro out, -.-'

by matty on 06-21-2011 at 12:52 PM

The chances of someone creating an all out skin for you are pretty slim.

by hentailoli on 06-21-2011 at 11:17 PM

well im keeping up my hopes , we shall see, peace

by hentailoli on 06-29-2011 at 08:54 PM

http://www.dvdactive.com/news/releases/ghost-in-t...l-2-innocence.html

here some more food for the creative juices

by matty on 06-30-2011 at 03:10 PM

And I state once again...

quote:
Originally posted by matty
The chances of someone creating an all out skin for you are pretty slim.

by hentailoli on 06-30-2011 at 03:31 PM

-.-'....

by matty on 06-30-2011 at 03:37 PM

quote:
Originally posted by hentailoli
-.-'....
The problem is this. The skinners were creating skins most recently because there was a contest and they could win something. Now, because the contest is over, the hype of skinning has died right back down.

Sorry to say but I cannot see one of the skinners doing this for you just because you requested it.
by hentailoli on 07-01-2011 at 12:52 AM

well i never said i wouldnt pay if its about money please ill pay some cash if thats whats keepin yall -.-'

by hentailoli on 09-25-2011 at 11:18 AM

so many views thou no replys? damn

by matty on 09-25-2011 at 01:35 PM

quote:
so many views thou no replys? damn
I told you that the chances of someone doing this are slim. Download the new Messenger Plus!; it has a skin creator!
by hentailoli on 09-25-2011 at 01:38 PM

ok ill check it out asap

and yeah you was right ...-.-'

update: well that so called skin creator isnt anything special..

it wont even allow you to change buttons or userpic frames etc etc, (N)

by matty on 09-25-2011 at 07:36 PM

Email support@kimahrisoftware.com and request additional features then.

by hentailoli on 09-25-2011 at 08:17 PM

already did xD

by hentailoli on 10-29-2011 at 07:36 PM

well no reply , anybody feel like taking this on? please:(

by matty on 10-31-2011 at 03:51 PM

The hype around Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! has died along with it has the motivation for skin designers and script plugin developers to create and innovate new things. Sadly I don't see anyone taking this project on unless you read the skinning guide (which is very useful) and do it yourself.

by hentailoli on 11-01-2011 at 01:18 AM

-.-'....talk about being negative xD

well ok then i wonder how long ill have to wait for someone to be so kind and make me a gits interface theme for msn , if not then ....not i guess, thou i would appreciate it tons!!!

what comes after Messenger Plus? since you say its dead ?

by matty on 11-01-2011 at 12:40 PM

I didn't say the software is dead I said the hype is dead. No one is really interested in it as social media is all the rage. Twitter, facebook etc. This community used to be full of life people making skins and scripts all the time but that has since changed and is now quite the opposite. Yuna will continue to release new versions of the software for a long time to come, I assume, but in reality I have been here for 9 years next month and have seen the community be at its peak where I am posting 100+ posts in a day and now it is a couple a day if that.

People are just moving away from instant messaging to, like I said earlier, social networking.

by hentailoli on 11-01-2011 at 01:15 PM

twitter ...facebook ? -.-'

well thats ok if you like youre private information passed around to advertisement companies and others xD

msn messenger is still the top dog to me, and thus would be greatful for anybodys spare time for this , as said only if theyd be up to it , until then ill be waiting ..how long? who knows but i like to keep an positive outlook

this is coming from somebody that has tried facebook and twitter ...afterwards deleted all accounts completely after hearing what crap is goin on  ;)

by matty on 11-01-2011 at 01:57 PM

As I said earlier the chances of someone doing this are very slim. Very few requests have ever been fulfilled. The main skinners in the community have given up once Patchou stepped down. Most people who were regulars here have moved on in life and have chalked this up to an experience. The community has gone through a lot. Births, deaths, marriages, divorces, petitions, contests and throw in a corporate takeover while we are at it. We used to be one giant online family and everyone has basically stepped away, with the exception of a few.

by hentailoli on 11-01-2011 at 05:48 PM

-.-'....sounds bad , good to see im one of the few xD

thou if after a month this doesnt get fulfilled i suppose ill have to open a request over at virtualcustoms , couldve done that in the first place thou i thought id first start at the place that introduced skinning and all the good stuff for msn but this community does seem quite dead indeed ,peace

by CookieRevised on 11-02-2011 at 01:12 AM

quote:
thou if after a month this doesnt get fulfilled i suppose ill have to open a request over at virtualcustoms , couldve done that in the first place thou i thought id first start at the place that introduced skinning and all the good stuff for msn but this community does seem quite dead indeed ,peace
This community is still your best bet to get a skin created. If it takes a while for someone to respond it means that nobody is interested in creating such a skin. You could try another forum but the chances are way less that you'll find someone to do it whom isn't already a member on this forum.

I suggest you learn skinning yourself ;)
by hentailoli on 11-02-2011 at 02:45 AM

not a good suggestion since i know my own limits xD...trust me on this one -.-'

by Axtinguisher on 12-18-2011 at 12:30 AM

Curious thing, as i was steping out of the office i noticed this under the Messenger Plus! X-Mass tree and thought i placed it where it belongs, looks like someone got an early present...

Open present here!

Merry X-Mass! :)

by hentailoli on 12-18-2011 at 04:43 PM

hey finally somebody contributing to my request wooot!!! who sez waiting doesnt pay off ...lolz xD

thanks axtinguisher you da boss!!!

btw thou this might sound ungreatful but in its current state i cant use it needs alot of polish, check out this skin and try to use it as a base for the ghost in the shell skin and use orange/gold for it instead of green you know more of a gits innocence scheme, its not the branding that i want from gits its the cyberpunk atmosphere you get from the interfaces used in the anime mainly from innocence,and that gits logo being removed or something cause its like blocking /obstructing youre view to youre contacts  , a little constructive feedback from me , and a merry christmas and a happy new year to you too in advance btw

and heres the skin that is perfect as a basis for the gits skin perhaps for v 2.0? id sure hit it xD, hope youre up to it dont wanna be a bother to you ....

here the base skin to work off of and yes the author wont mind he even wrote that in the about section of his skin under options  :

http://www.mediafire.com/?fa68fd8zn1oa74s

p.s: those pics ive posted was only to show the atmosphere gits conveys to make it all feel natural, not to actually use them and just plaster them all over like an advertising billboard lolz 8-)...no offense ;)