Shoutbox

[Bug] Skin options panel - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: [Bug] Skin options panel (/showthread.php?tid=97405)

[Bug] Skin options panel by matty on 04-18-2011 at 12:51 PM

Native resolution of my netbook is 1024x600.

When using Plus! default options panel (the linear view of the options), it appears that the window height is 600px or more making it impossible to try and click OK without tabbing through the options panel in hopes that you click the OK button.

Plus! 5.01.706
Windows 7

RE: [Bug] Skin options panel by Axtinguisher on 04-18-2011 at 01:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty

When using Plus! default options panel (the linear view of the options), it appears that the window height is 600px or more making it impossible to try and click OK without tabbing through the options panel in hopes that you click the OK button.

Hey Matty,

Do you mind posting a screenshot on how you see the default Plus! options panel on your netbook?

Thanx :)
RE: [Bug] Skin options panel by matty on 04-18-2011 at 02:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Axtinguisher
quote:
Originally posted by matty

Hey Matty,

Do you mind posting a screenshot on how you see the default Plus! options panel on your netbook?

Thanx :)
I certainly will... when I get home. However the Preferences show up correctly. But when I get home I will do both!

[Image: attachment.php?pid=1013138]