Shoutbox

[Suggestion]Sending logs in PC for MyPlus! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: [Suggestion]Sending logs in PC for MyPlus! (/showthread.php?tid=97517)

[Suggestion]Sending logs in PC for MyPlus! by Andre Krun on 05-04-2011 at 01:24 AM

Hi, i'm newbie here... Sorry if I posting it in the wrong forum section.

I loved the new functionality to send logs to My Plus!, She is helping me a lot. :D
But I want to suggest a new feature this functionality to make it even better: send logs already on the PC (logs created before this feature).
I also suggest sending the logs created by the Messenger.

Ty! ;)

Andre Krun

RE: [Suggestion]Sending logs in PC for MyPlus! by matty on 05-04-2011 at 12:23 PM

The logs have to be in a specific format in order to be displayed using the My Plus! service. In the Log Viewer you can right click on a previous log and click Upload.

RE: [Suggestion]Sending logs in PC for MyPlus! by Andre Krun on 05-04-2011 at 02:10 PM

Ty Matty! ;)

RE: [Suggestion]Sending logs in PC for MyPlus! by deyapretty on 05-07-2011 at 10:20 PM

I have a question about this.
Are the logs private?
or visible to anyone checking my profile?

I do hope their private! :/

RE: [Suggestion]Sending logs in PC for MyPlus! by CookieRevised on 05-07-2011 at 10:33 PM

quote:
Originally posted by deyapretty
Are the logs private?

They are of course private (hence the reason why you need a MyPlus! account and password).

;)

Note: they are not stored encrypted on the server though. But they are send/downloaded over a secure connection to the MyPlus! server.
RE: RE: [Suggestion]Sending logs in PC for MyPlus! by deyapretty on 05-07-2011 at 10:59 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
quote:
Originally posted by deyapretty
Are the logs private?

They are of course private (hence the reason why you need a MyPlus! account and password).

;)

Note: they are not stored encrypted on the server though. But they are send/downloaded over a secure connection to the MyPlus! server.

ok thanks a lot :)