Shoutbox

Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? (/showthread.php?tid=97557)

Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? by Thor on 05-08-2011 at 03:01 PM

I stumbled across a little plastic bag of these today, and I got all semi-nostalgic.

I wish I could get new ones; they're all outdated when it comes to my address and phone number. :sad:

Anyone else got these laying around, or have they been incinerated a long time ago?

[Image: s3Jwsl.jpg]

RE: Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? by Spunky on 05-08-2011 at 03:50 PM

I had some about 4 house moves ago :p

RE: Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? by Apatik on 05-08-2011 at 08:59 PM

I think I still have mine buried in some random drawer :]

RE: Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? by Menthix on 05-08-2011 at 09:26 PM

I saw mine not too long ago (<1y), but I may also have thrown them out at that point. Should check if they're still wandering around somewhere ;p.

RE: Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? by Nagamasa on 05-08-2011 at 11:35 PM

:( I feel so left out...never seen them, but they look cool :D

RE: Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? by aNILEator on 05-26-2011 at 07:43 AM

yup, i used them as business cards :)

RE: Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? by Sunshine on 05-26-2011 at 08:59 AM

Yep, have them around somewhere....

RE: Who else remember (and got some of) the personalized Windows Live contact cards? by prashker on 05-26-2011 at 11:43 AM

I think I got like 100 in each available language, and started handing them out randomly :cheesy: