Shoutbox

[Request] Change color scheme in Windows Live Messenger 2011? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Change color scheme in Windows Live Messenger 2011? (/showthread.php?tid=97654)

[Request] Change color scheme in Windows Live Messenger 2011? by riahc4 on 05-23-2011 at 05:37 PM

Hey

I know in Windows Live Messenger 2011 you can put a theme, but how can you just put a basic background color? Is there a script?

Thanks

RE: [Request] Change color scheme in Windows Live Messenger 2011? by foaly on 05-23-2011 at 07:44 PM

I think your best option is a skin, although there is a script that creates a basic skin with a custom background...
Hide and Peek (skin) includes a script you can use to color specific parts of messenger, although that would also drastically change the messenger feel...

RE: [Request] Change color scheme in Windows Live Messenger 2011? by riahc4 on 05-23-2011 at 09:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by foaly
I think your best option is a skin, although there is a script that creates a basic skin with a custom background...
Hide and Peek (skin) includes a script you can use to color specific parts of messenger, although that would also drastically change the messenger feel...
Is there a skin that is exactly the same as the default WLM 2011 one but with color changes?
RE: [Request] Change color scheme in Windows Live Messenger 2011? by Nagamasa on 05-24-2011 at 05:05 AM

The functionality hasn't been removed from the code itself, it's just physically removed from the UI.

Like I have in Metro (and Willz in his latest skin), you can copy and paste code from WLM 2009's theme dialog to that of WLM 2011.