Shoutbox

Skins, download Interrupted?! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: Skins, download Interrupted?! (/showthread.php?tid=97753)

Skins, download Interrupted?! by STALKER555666 on 06-04-2011 at 04:03 PM

I cant download any of skins or files from this site, all i get is message that download is Interrupeted.
I am using Google Chrome, i have turned OFF Avira and Firewall, made sure that Google Chrome accpets Freeware programs and aplications...and stil nothing, Interrupted.

How can i fix this problem ??

RE: Skins, download Interrupted?! by Spunky on 06-04-2011 at 05:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by STALKER555666
I cant download any of skins or files from this site, all i get is message that download is Interrupeted.
I am using Google Chrome, i have turned OFF Avira and Firewall, made sure that Google Chrome accpets Freeware programs and aplications...and stil nothing, Interrupted.

How can i fix this problem ??

I seem to get this too, although I just switch to IE to complete the download. May be something for the web devs to look at

RE: Skins, download Interrupted?! by Alexandre.Lefebvre on 06-06-2011 at 04:41 PM

What files you have trouble downloading?
Could you tell me what version of Chrome you are using and if you have any particular settings? I just try with the version 11.0.696.77 and it seem to work fine.

RE: Skins, download Interrupted?! by Spunky on 06-06-2011 at 09:23 PM

I always have the most recent nightly version of chromium. It seems to happen on any skin or script; haven't tested any further than that as I'm stuck using my phone at the moment