Shoutbox

You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger (/showthread.php?tid=98315)

You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger by Looooooka on 09-15-2011 at 01:08 PM

"You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger Plus! has not sent your request."
What exactly is this.I have a feeling it's now blocking the facebook integration(the only thing that i added to msn) ?
Would be nice if i could see this webservice URL and have an option of allowing it.

RE: You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger by Menthix on 09-15-2011 at 01:14 PM

Are You sure it said Messenger Plus? Can you make a screenshot and share it with us?

RE: You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger by totonf on 09-15-2011 at 01:33 PM

This error occurs if Plus! online chat logging has failed to authenticate the web service. You may check that you have the file "cacerts.pem" in your Messenger Plus! installation folder or reinstall Messenger Plus!

RE: You are attempting to connect to an untrusted Web service. For your safety, Messenger by CookieRevised on 09-15-2011 at 05:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by totonf
cacerts.pem
ah... I was wondering what that file was for, I had a hunch, but this confirms it. thanks.