Shoutbox

Maintenance of My Plus! Online Servers - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Announcements (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+---- Forum: Announcements & News (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+----- Thread: Maintenance of My Plus! Online Servers (/showthread.php?tid=98555)

Maintenance of My Plus! Online Servers by Alexandre.Lefebvre on 11-15-2011 at 05:49 PM

On November 22, 2011, we’ll be performing a scheduled maintenance task on the online servers of the MyPlus! Log service of Messenger Plus!.
If you’re using the online log service with your Messenger Plus! application at that time, you might get a message stating that the service is currently unavailable. This maintenance task is necessary due to the ever growing popularity of the MyPlus! service.
Some Messenger Plus! users won’t be affected by this maintenance period. However, if you get the unavailability message, we recommend that you manually save your logs locally during this down time and upload them later on.

You can activate the option to save your logs locally by checking off the “Enable chat logging on disk” setting from within the “Preferences & Options” dialog window.

[Image: chatlogenabled.png]

We apologize in advance for any inconvenience that this may cause.

Thank you for your continued support,
Kimahri team

RE: Maintenance of My Plus! Online Servers by matty on 11-24-2011 at 03:02 PM

What was the outcome? Did everything go as planned?

RE: RE: Maintenance of My Plus! Online Servers by Alexandre.Lefebvre on 11-24-2011 at 04:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
What was the outcome? Did everything go as planned?

The migration is underway, about 60% of the data has already been transferred.
RE: Maintenance of My Plus! Online Servers by userlog on 11-26-2011 at 08:38 PM

hi!, when will be available the logs online service again?... thanks! :)

RE: Maintenance of My Plus! Online Servers by Alexandre.Lefebvre on 11-28-2011 at 01:29 PM

The transfer was completed on Friday. The service is now up and running on the new server.

RE: Maintenance of My Plus! Online Servers by neo_111 on 11-28-2011 at 06:14 PM

no its not the online logs are down keep give this msg "This page is currently down for maintenance purposes. We are sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you but be sure to come and check back later."