Shoutbox

Hide buttons in main window (WLM 2009) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: Hide buttons in main window (WLM 2009) (/showthread.php?tid=98648)

Hide buttons in main window (WLM 2009) by Outblaster on 12-01-2011 at 08:39 PM

Hey there.

I'm using WLM 2009, because I dislike 2011. But let's not get into that.

I was wondering if it's possible thru msgplus to only remove these buttons in the main window:
[Image: sTINx.png]
and yet keeping everything else like the default skin. I know there's some skins out there that lets you customize your everything very well, but for some reason they also have to bring other visual changes, major as well as minor, to the look of WLM, and that's what i wanna avoid.. I simply just wanna remove those buttons and ofcourse make the searchbox fill out the empty space there will be.

Can anybody help me with this?

Thanks.

RE: Hide buttons in main window (WLM 2009) by matty on 12-01-2011 at 08:46 PM

Have you considered APatch? I cannot see the image as my work web filter has blocked it. If you wanted to attach it to the thread I can see it that way.

RE: RE: Hide buttons in main window (WLM 2009) by Outblaster on 12-01-2011 at 08:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
Have you considered APatch? I cannot see the image as my work web filter has blocked it. If you wanted to attach it to the thread I can see it that way.
Sadly, the newer versions of a-patch lacks A LOT of features compared to the old ones... and removing these buttons isn't a part of it. It is the mail button, add contact, show menu and 'change contactl ist layout' buttons im talking about, by the way... those in the top of the contactlist, in the dashboard.
RE: Hide buttons in main window (WLM 2009) by Outblaster on 12-06-2011 at 07:34 PM

Wow, no one can help with this? lol.

RE: Hide buttons in main window (WLM 2009) by matty on 12-06-2011 at 07:43 PM

This community isn't really all that lively as you can see. Your only option would be to learn skinning.

RE: Hide buttons in main window (WLM 2009) by SteFaaan on 03-13-2012 at 10:08 AM

Maybe this will help.
Messenger Live Toolbox "Skin witch only provides Options"
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=87132&page=35

Im using this one in WLM 2009 and it's works great..

RE: Hide buttons in main window (WLM 2009) by hannajue on 04-23-2013 at 01:42 PM

Where can i find this WLM update, anyone can paste me the URL please