Shoutbox

ebuddy shows me online to everyone without me wanting - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: ebuddy shows me online to everyone without me wanting (/showthread.php?tid=98748)

ebuddy shows me online to everyone without me wanting by ketanco on 12-19-2011 at 11:40 PM

i installed ebuddy to my android phone but i didnt realize it showed me online to everyone in my lists including the ones i wanted to appear as offline. i had marked these people on my computer. but the stupid ebuddy showed me online to everyone without me wanting. how can be invisible to certain people i want? also i uninstalled it for now in order to stop this application causing problems in my social life. however even on my computer whn i want to sign into msn i signing with ebuddy now for some reason although i never wanted this or installed ebuddy to my computer why is this happening and how can i resolve this? thanks

RE: ebuddy shows me online to everyone without me wanting by CookieRevised on 12-20-2011 at 08:04 PM

Hi,

This forum is for Messenger Plus! and Windows Live Messenger.
Your question does not have anything to do with either of these. So, I suggest you find an eBuddy specific forum and ask your question there.