Shoutbox

[split] BIG problem with msn! I cant send any messages - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [split] BIG problem with msn! I cant send any messages (/showthread.php?tid=98752)

RE: Windows Live Messenger Connection Problems etc. by Dana1111 on 12-20-2011 at 04:43 AM

I have a BIG problem with msn! I cant send any messages. When I open my msn everything seems to be ok, that is until i recieve a message and want to reply... I cant. This weird code appears on the text box thingy (where you write). It's a different code depending on the contact. What is this?! it's sooo annoying! I uninstalled msn and installed it again but it didnt solve the problem at all... hmmm*-) Could it be possible that I have been hacked?

RE: Windows Live Messenger Connection Problems etc. by matty on 12-20-2011 at 02:06 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Dana1111
I have a BIG problem with msn! I cant send any messages. When I open my msn everything seems to be ok, that is until i recieve a message and want to reply... I cant. This weird code appears on the text box thingy (where you write). It's a different code depending on the contact. What is this?! it's sooo annoying! I uninstalled msn and installed it again but it didnt solve the problem at all... hmmm*-) Could it be possible that I have been hacked?
If you searched you would have seen this was asked before... just yesterday actually...

A weird code's not letting me type.