Shoutbox

MSG Plus Plug-in Problems - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: MSG Plus Plug-in Problems (/showthread.php?tid=98830)

MSG Plus Plug-in Problems by greene8097 on 01-21-2012 at 06:54 PM

Hi, I am a blind man using an accessibility program called Zoomtext. For several years, I have used MSG+ with WLM with NEVER a problem. Suddenly, two days ago, all of my Plug-ins, which really was only 4, completely disappeared. Hmm, I thought, I will just have to download them again. but when I try, I get a message that says, The Plug-in has been imported byt will not open.  When I try to find it in myconfiguaration, it is NOT there, either.  I tried re-installing MSG+, re-installing WLM, but this behavior doesn't change.  Yes, I tried a variety of Plug-ins.   I use the latest version of MSG+, with WLM 2009, 14.something.  Truly, I don't believe the problem is related to my Zoomtext, as it has always worked perfectly. I only mentioned that for a little bit of sympathy and understanding that it can be rather difficult for me to navigate through a forum!

RE: MSG Plus Plug-in Problems by greene8097 on 01-22-2012 at 12:09 PM

Actually, the message reads, The script has been imported but will not start.  When I look on the Preferences menu under plug-ins, there is nothing there.