Shoutbox

All My E mails gone (Help !!) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: All My E mails gone (Help !!) (/showthread.php?tid=98861)

All My E mails gone (Help !!) by The Irreplaceable on 01-30-2012 at 12:30 PM

Good Day Everyone,

Actually few weeks ago I have lost all my e mails, I believe someone get in my ID and deleted all of them.... anyway, I did the necessary action and changed my password and relevant information but now I need to get back those deleted e mails because really there are a lot of goods stuff and memories in there  :S

any chance !! because i have tried a way called (RECOVER DELETED E MAILS) but it covers only the e mails which later than my activation of this service ... and all lost e mails where before i activate this feature.

Please i need your help if someone know about it,

Appreciate and
Thanks,

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by matty on 01-30-2012 at 01:24 PM

Have you tried speaking with the provider of the email service?

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by The Irreplaceable on 01-30-2012 at 01:31 PM

Hi Matty,

No, if you know any contact that would be great.

Please guide me how to do that,

Thanks a lot,

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by matty on 01-30-2012 at 01:54 PM

Well who provides your email service?

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by The Irreplaceable on 01-30-2012 at 03:06 PM

Sorry Matty,

I did not get you ... what you mean by Provides my mail service ?

could you please explain more ....

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by matty on 01-30-2012 at 03:11 PM

Well if your email is theirreplaceable@hotmail.com your email provider is Microsoft.

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by The Irreplaceable on 01-30-2012 at 03:37 PM

yes, the service providor is hotmail (nothing else like windows live ...etc.)

So what is the next step if my providor is hotmail ?

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by matty on 01-30-2012 at 03:51 PM

Well firstly I would try and find either a contact number or email form for Microsoft that you can discuss the issue with them and see if they can recover the emails.

Chances are that they cannot but you never know.

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by The Irreplaceable on 01-30-2012 at 04:10 PM

Definitely there shoud be a way '' somehow '' but hopefully they can do something about this, anyway thanks for your assistance and awaiting your return with contact details.

Have a good time,

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by matty on 01-30-2012 at 04:40 PM

You will have to look for that yourself.

I'd suggest starting here: https://support.live.com/Default.aspx?&st=1&wfxredirect=1

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by The Irreplaceable on 01-30-2012 at 04:50 PM

Hi Matty,

First thanks for that ,,, i have tried it before (Forum: Lost or Deleted e mails) but no use ... actually i need a contact e mail !!

Do hotmail suppor team have any particular e mail address like emrgency or something ? i believe that will be the only solution if i report directly to them .. but forum sometimes does not have a direct solution.

Anyway, will try this link .. and please if you get any direct contact then share it with me.

Thanks again,

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by The Irreplaceable on 02-01-2012 at 10:55 PM

Hi All,

Still I can't find a solution in those forums, anyone have a direct contact with Hotmail (Customer Care, Service).

Thanks a lot,

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by Spunky on 02-02-2012 at 12:20 AM

This site and it's members are not going to be able to help you. This is an issue only Microsoft will be able to resolve for you

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by The Irreplaceable on 02-02-2012 at 12:22 AM

Hi Spunky,

Yes i know ... but the issue is: i am looking for any contact e mail for Microsoft customer support.

I wish if someone know .. to provide

Thanks for your assistance,

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by Spunky on 02-02-2012 at 12:38 AM

Only help I can find is here:

Also, this post from a moderator on the windowslivehelp.com site:

quote:
Originally posted by Windows Live Glenda A.

We have an auto-restore option in Windows Live Hotmail for recently lost/deleted emails. Please check out the Solution Article links below for more information and steps on how to do that:

She then lists the 2 posts above.

quote:
Originally posted by Windows Live Glenda A.

If some of the emails are not recovered, please post back as soon as possible.

Note: Once emails are lost/deleted, our servers store them for 5 days before they get purged. Once emails are purged, they can no longer be retrieved.

RE: All My E mails gone (Help !!) by The Irreplaceable on 02-13-2012 at 07:57 AM

Thanks mate ... will check it.

Also if someone can help with a direct contact e mail address of hotmail support team ... that would be great.

good day,