Shoutbox

I can't stop recording - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Skype (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Skype Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+----- Thread: I can't stop recording (/showthread.php?tid=98867)

I can't stop recording by ultrasuperman on 02-01-2012 at 06:26 AM

Hi, I am running Windows 7 x64 sp1 with skype 4.0.0.227 and when i try to record a video call I click record and the preview window pops up but I don't see any image but I click record anyway and it seems to start recording but when I click stop nothing happens. Whats happening?

RE: I can't stop recording by Sunshine on 02-01-2012 at 11:42 AM

To be able to record a call Plus! for Skype detects there is a call and, if set that way in settings, will prompt you to ask if you wish to record. When a call is detected the record button will become red (well, the icon inside the button will) and when recording the button itself will flash green.

Is the record button in the toolbar flashing? It should flash green just like in the image on Plus! for Skype Features page. If not flashing then you are not recording.

If you stop recording you should see a prompt that the video is being encoded after which the video will be in the video recordings folder. Can you check if there is a video there?

RE: I can't stop recording by mich999 on 02-24-2012 at 07:11 PM

Hi,

The minimum Skype version supported by Messenger Plus! for Skype is 5.0.

Please upgrade your Skype if you want benefit of the plenty features provided by Messenger Plus! for Skype.

Thanks

Sabri B.
Kimahri Software