Shoutbox

Tab Bar Lock Bug - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Tab Bar Lock Bug (/showthread.php?tid=98931)

Tab Bar Lock Bug by sprinkles123 on 02-21-2012 at 06:55 AM

Just last night the Locking WLM to the Tab Bar function stopped working correctly.   
I had Locked WLM as usual, and when I returned two messages had been sent from contacts and they 'made it through' the lock' ........for anyone to see and open.  I use my computer in a public area, this is quite an issue. 

Any Suggestions?

I've tried uninstalling Messanger plus and reinstalling it, and messages from contacts still come through the lock function.   

I'm using the most recent edition of WLM  (2011)  and operating system is windows vista

This function worked perfectly for me, until now,  I've changed nothing, it just stopped :(

RE: Tab Bar Lock Bug by sidefx88 on 02-22-2012 at 12:38 AM

I have the same problem since I installed the latest version of Messenger Plus Live (I'm running the v5.11.0.759 on Windows 7 Ultimate x64 Spanish).

I've pressed the default keyboard shortcut to activate Bar Lock, WLM went hidden and I leave the house. Few hours later I came back and had three new messages blinking in the taskbar :S

Hope Patchou will fix this soon :)

RE: Tab Bar Lock Bug by Sunshine on 02-22-2012 at 09:16 AM

I've reported it to the devs (5996). Thanks for reporting :)

RE: Tab Bar Lock Bug by ChelsieOliver on 02-23-2012 at 05:49 PM

i am having the same problem and its really annoying me, i hope this gets fixed soon.

RE: Tab Bar Lock Bug by totonf on 02-23-2012 at 08:07 PM

Thanks for reporting this issue to us.
It will be corrected in the next version coming soon.

RE: Tab Bar Lock Bug by totonf on 03-06-2012 at 09:23 PM

It should be corrected in current version 5.11.0.760