Shoutbox

Seeing if people who didn't add me are online - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Seeing if people who didn't add me are online (/showthread.php?tid=99204)

Seeing if people who didn't add me are online by tinkerbell1966 on 04-17-2012 at 04:36 PM

Hallo, hoe kan ik zien of iemand, die mij niet heeft toegevoegd maar ik haar wel dat ze online is? In het verleden kon ik dit wel maar met de nieuwe versie weet ik niet waar ik moet zoeken?

Groet

RE: het zien van mensen online by matty on 04-17-2012 at 05:25 PM

English only.

RE: het zien van mensen online by Alexandre.Lefebvre on 04-17-2012 at 07:58 PM

According to Google translate this has something to do with a contact appearing  to be offline sine he upgrade WLM.

tinkerbell1966, you can try on the Dutch forum  at http://www.msgforum.nl/.

matty: I know that the rule of the forum says that every post must be in english but there no need to be rude to a new user because of that.

RE: het zien van mensen online by Sunshine on 04-18-2012 at 10:33 AM

Hello tinkerbell,

On this forum you are supposed to ask you question in English, this time round I will translate it for you:

quote:
Originally posted by tinkerbell1966
Hallo, hoe kan ik zien of iemand, die mij niet heeft toegevoegd maar ik haar wel dat ze online is? In het verleden kon ik dit wel maar met de nieuwe versie weet ik niet waar ik moet zoeken?

Groet
quote:
Hello, how can I see if someone is online who didn't add me? I did add her. Previously I could do this but with the new version I do not know where to look.

Greetings

And now for the answer: It is not possible to see if someone is online until he/she accepts your friend request (doesn't necessarily mean add you to messenger) unless he/she has chosen "public" in privacy options on their profile. To go to the profile from messenger, rightclick the name and select "View Profile."

En dan nu het antwoord: het is niet mogelijk om te zien of iemand online is totdat hij/zij jouw friend request accepteerd (dit betekend niet altijd ook aan messenger toevoegen) tenzij hij/zij "Openbaar" heeft gekozen in de privacy instellingen op zijn/haar profiel. Om naar het profiel te gaan vanuit messenger rechtsklik je op de naam en klikt dan op "Profiel bekijken".
RE: het zien van mensen online by Menthix on 04-18-2012 at 11:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Alexandre.Lefebvre
matty: I know that the rule of the forum says that every post must be in english but there no need to be rude to a new user because of that.
Wouldn't exactly call it rude. Just short.