Shoutbox

Your ads - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Your ads (/showthread.php?tid=99212)

Your ads by qwerty12347 on 04-18-2012 at 03:11 PM

Alright, this happened again. Messenger Plus updated and I certainly didn't click "Install our fucking spyware" but about a week later, all of a sudden my Firefox is full of your retarded shit.

As promised from my last rage thread my friends will be spamming the shit out of this forum. It will be useful posts like how to uninstall MSN plus, and set default search engine back to something useful, like Google.

Enjoy.

RE: Your fucking ads by segosa on 04-18-2012 at 03:53 PM

It blows my mind that people as stupid as you are still around.

RE: Your fucking ads by matty on 04-18-2012 at 04:49 PM

quote:
Originally posted by qwerty12347
This post was edited Today at 11:11 AM by qwerty12347.
At least the OP followed the rules and edited his/her post instead of double posting.

Now I noticed that there is two sections in the installer where a sponsor could be selected. One was on the same screen as the path for the installation (for me it was Couponish toolbar) the next screen was the sponsor. I assume the Couponish was unchecked as well?

On the sponsor screen did you uncheck all 3 check boxes or only the top one?
RE: Your fucking ads by Nathalie on 04-19-2012 at 09:41 AM

Qwerty - As Matty pointed out, we don't know what you did upon installation, but you can remove any application or program you want, as explained on this page

http://pages.msgplus.net/toolbar/faq.html

RE: Your fucking ads by Discrate on 04-19-2012 at 10:08 AM

Are you sure the advertising is from Plus?

If you clicked do not install the sponsor, then you wouldn't have advertising from plus and if you do have advertising that means it's from another source.

Also Pro Tip: Swearing and threatening to spam forums isn't a great way to ask for help.

RE: RE: Your fucking ads by Nathalie on 04-19-2012 at 10:23 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate

Also Pro Tip: Swearing and threatening to spam forums isn't a great way to ask for help.

Agreed, although after 2 years here, I'm starting to get thick skin...(doesn't mean I think it's appropriate).