Shoutbox

If you want to have 25GB in your SkyDrive, ACT NOW AND QUICKLY..... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: If you want to have 25GB in your SkyDrive, ACT NOW AND QUICKLY..... (/showthread.php?tid=99234)

If you want to have 25GB in your SkyDrive, ACT NOW AND QUICKLY..... by riahc4 on 04-23-2012 at 06:27 PM

No "hi" or anything as you have to act now and quickly.

Microsoft for whatever lame excuse they present, are cutting out previous 25GB storage down to 7GB. So you can compare: Google Music allows 20,000 songs with a 250 MB limit per song which means in theory you can store up to 5TB. Dropbox uses a horrible of 2GB....

So go to https://skydrive.live.com/ManageStorage NOW (Do not even keep reading this post) and claim your free 25GB even if you dont use it for anything because simply you never know.

RE: If you want to have 25GB in your SkyDrive, ACT NOW AND QUICKLY..... by whiz on 04-23-2012 at 07:10 PM

Done it.  Annoying that they wouldn't upgrade one of my accounts.  Not sure how old they have to be to keep the 25GB, but I've had that one over a year and it wouldn't do it.

RE: If you want to have 25GB in your SkyDrive, ACT NOW AND QUICKLY..... by Eddie on 04-24-2012 at 10:48 AM

...loyal SkyDrive users. I used an account I have never used SkyDrive with and it worked, must be a play on words ;)

RE: If you want to have 25GB in your SkyDrive, ACT NOW AND QUICKLY..... by Menthix on 04-24-2012 at 12:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
...loyal SkyDrive users. I used an account I have never used SkyDrive with and it worked, must be a play on words ;)
Same... now if only it would have decent apps like Dropbox/SpiderOak there might be a point in my life where I would actually use it.
RE: If you want to have 25GB in your SkyDrive, ACT NOW AND QUICKLY..... by Nagamasa on 04-26-2012 at 06:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by whiz
Done it.  Annoying that they wouldn't upgrade one of my accounts.  Not sure how old they have to be to keep the 25GB, but I've had that one over a year and it wouldn't do it.
Maybe it's if it has a initialized SkyDrive account...because both my newest and oldest can get the update, but one of the ones in between couldn't (it was my spare account), so it could be why.
RE: If you want to have 25GB in your SkyDrive, ACT NOW AND QUICKLY..... by blessedguy on 04-26-2012 at 06:48 PM

iirc, you have to have uploaded at least one file before this monday to be able to claim the old 25GB limit.