Shoutbox

User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails (/showthread.php?tid=99265)

User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails by rh77 on 05-07-2012 at 06:41 PM

My User Account is locked, i tried the forgotten password button, but it seems that i cant recieve Emails from your Domain msghelp.net at my provider freenet.de. There is no Email after using the Button, the same after i register here in forum. So i register here second time using other Email Provider and i recieve the activation Mail.
But what i can do to get Myplus Account back ? Can you unlock it ? i know the correct password.

RE: User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails by CookieRevised on 05-09-2012 at 12:04 AM

If you know the correct password then you can log in yourself using the website and change the used email address there.

However, if you used the "forget password" button then your (old) password is no longer valid as a new one has been created (and send to the email address set in the account's settings).

I also highly doubt that the admins will reset/unlock your account by just having your nickname and/or email address. This because anybody can claim to be you then; you probably need to provide more proof that the account is yours (and as noted about, having the old password as proof doesn't matter since that would have already been reset and thus removed). Either way, if an admin reads your post, he/she might contact you via PM for additional proof.

RE: User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails by rh77 on 05-09-2012 at 07:10 PM

I can easy proof that the account is mine. I have Access to my registred Email Account, i can reply anything from it. But i can't receive Email from Domain @msgplus.net ... it seems banned by my Email Provider :( So Admin can contact me at my registered Email adress if they use an other Domain or Provider.

RE: User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails by Alexandre.Lefebvre on 05-09-2012 at 07:59 PM

Send an email from the email account that is associated to the Plus! user account at Support@kimahrisoftware.com requesting to reset the password.

RE: User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails by rh77 on 05-10-2012 at 07:49 PM

Email sent yesterday evening, no answer till now :(

RE: User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails by matty on 05-11-2012 at 01:23 PM

Well they are in Montreal, Quebec which is Eastern Standard Time. They aren't working 24/7. You should receive a response today I would assume.

RE: User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails by rh77 on 05-15-2012 at 10:31 AM

Ok... still waiting for response

RE: User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails by Nathalie on 05-17-2012 at 08:09 AM

I understand that rh77 received a response privately.

RE: User Account locked - Can't recieve Emails by rh77 on 05-20-2012 at 06:22 PM

Yes, Wednesday 05-16-2012 i received a response privately and i can change my pass. Many Thx !!! ... Good Support