Shoutbox

[split] I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: [split] I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work (/showthread.php?tid=99306)

RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus by Tony Correa on 04-30-2012 at 03:21 AM

I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work and i can't type or get rid of the problem. is there anything wrong with it or no?

RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus by teco on 04-30-2012 at 08:01 AM

I have not detected any error message in Messenger Plus! or any error in operation. My only problem is that the icons of Messenger Plus! they disappear as soon as I use A-Patch.

RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus by Tony Correa on 05-01-2012 at 12:23 AM

i see but it's strange how how i got that error and it comes up diffrent at times. my cpu isn't messed up or anything i have theupdated version of the messenger and when i download the plus the error code always comes up. it just won't let me make sounds never send sounds nor type or anything.

RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus by teco on 05-11-2012 at 11:46 PM

What's new there?

RE: I have a problem with options MsgPlus by Scary674 on 05-18-2012 at 08:04 AM

same problem for me... any new idea??

RE: [split] I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work by Scary674 on 05-20-2012 at 11:07 AM

hey where is the rest of the thread with the a-patch problem? thats was the reason for my post... :(

RE: [split] I'v been getting an error code where the messenger dosen't work by CookieRevised on 05-21-2012 at 01:29 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Scary674
hey where is the rest of the thread with the a-patch problem? thats was the reason for my post... :(
The user Tony Correa hijacked that thread. He made a post about an error message he got, which does not have anything to do with the A-patch compatibility problem.

In other words: he posted seriously off-topic.
Hence his post and all next posts were split out (hence the "[split]" in front of this thread's title).

The original thread about the A-patch compatibility is here as you already have found out.

-----

@Tony Correa
Please do not post off topic!!!
The thread you've posted in is about the compatibility between A-patch and Messenger Plus!. Your post doesn't have anything to do with it.

If you have a problem, first search for a thread which exactly describes your problem and post in there. If there is no such a thread yet, then create a new thread.

As for the problem itself: nobody will be able to help you if you do not provide enough details.
If you have a problem with error messages then the least bit of information you should give is that error message.
Together with a detailed explanation of how and when you get that message.