Shoutbox

not able to see Messenger Plus! Features link on certain contact - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: not able to see Messenger Plus! Features link on certain contact (/showthread.php?tid=99419)

not able to see Messenger Plus! Features link on certain contact by surfguy17 on 06-26-2012 at 07:34 PM

hey all i got forced to upgrade to WLM version 2011 last week and now for one of my contacts i cant see the Messenger Plus! Features link when i right click her name. any ideas why??

RE: not able to see Messenger Plus! Features link on certain contact by matty on 06-26-2012 at 07:46 PM

Do you have a nickname set for the contact?

RE: not able to see Messenger Plus! Features link on certain contact by surfguy17 on 06-26-2012 at 09:48 PM

i changed it in the settings to show all contacts with their nickname

RE: not able to see Messenger Plus! Features link on certain contact by surfguy17 on 07-02-2012 at 09:15 PM

ok so got that part working but problem is none of the events come up even though everything is check marked

RE: not able to see Messenger Plus! Features link on certain contact by surfguy17 on 07-24-2012 at 01:18 AM

anyone know why no events come up anymore?

RE: not able to see Messenger Plus! Features link on certain contact by Dinin on 08-20-2012 at 06:34 PM

How did you get it back again?

I had a problem with events not showing up before, it had to do with compatability mode. I am pretty sure using the latest SP for Vista in compatability mode had it working.

RE: not able to see Messenger Plus! Features link on certain contact by surfguy17 on 08-27-2012 at 01:43 PM

honestly i have no idea. sometimes it works and sometimes it doesnt. had to restart my computer and so far its working. dont know how long it will last though