Shoutbox

[split] I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [split] I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it? (/showthread.php?tid=99437)

RE: wlm 2011 by bertox on 07-03-2012 at 02:07 AM

Hey, please help me:

I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it?

I'm using the new MSN updated and updated Plus!.

Thanks!

RE: [split] I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it? by matty on 07-03-2012 at 02:40 PM

[Image: Pic_Features_Scripting.jpg]

You will see the 3 stacked blocks on the contact list window and on the conversation window typically.

RE: [split] I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it? by bertox on 07-03-2012 at 05:06 PM

Ok, its very rare, i found it on the conversation windows.., but not on the contact list like ever was..

RE: [split] I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it? by matty on 07-03-2012 at 05:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bertox
Ok, its very rare, i found it on the conversation windows.., but not on the contact list like ever was..
Can you widen the contact list to display it? Have you used A-Patch at all?
RE: [split] I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it? by bertox on 07-03-2012 at 07:11 PM

Yes, i've used a-patch.

Maybe it's the cause?

RE: [split] I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it? by matty on 07-03-2012 at 07:16 PM

Likely as it changes resources. Do any of the Plus! icons show on the main contact list window?

RE: [split] I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it? by bertox on 07-03-2012 at 07:55 PM

None of them.

RE: [split] I have to configure a plugin, but i don't see the old plugin options button. Where is it? by matty on 07-03-2012 at 08:53 PM

Use A-Patch to restore and try again.