Shoutbox

how to disable the message window whenever I enter the Plus? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: how to disable the message window whenever I enter the Plus? (/showthread.php?tid=99555)

how to disable the message window whenever I enter the Plus? by carolts on 08-21-2012 at 10:12 PM

Whenever I go on msn a window appears that says: "Some of his conversation records were not sent to the server. Want to retrieve these talks? If you choose" no "temporary records will be erased."
I wonder how to stop receiving this message and how do I tbm disable some windows advertising that always open.

RE: how to disable the message window whenever I enter the Plus? by matty on 08-22-2012 at 12:55 AM

Disable online logging.

Disable Plus! promotions.

RE: how to disable the message window whenever I enter the Plus? by carolts on 08-22-2012 at 01:21 AM

how do I do that?

RE: how to disable the message window whenever I enter the Plus? by matty on 08-22-2012 at 01:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by matty
Disable online logging.
Plus! menu > Preferences & Options > Logs > Chat Logging > Uncheck "Enable online chat logging"

quote:
Originally posted by matty
Disable Plus! promotions.
Plus! menu > Preferences & Options > Appearance > Messenger > Uncheck "Show me promotions associated with Messenger Plus!"

The preferences window does have a search feature...
RE: how to disable the message window whenever I enter the Plus? by carolts on 08-22-2012 at 02:03 AM

but I do not want to disable logging chat online. I just disable the window with this message that appears whenever I go on msn. You can?

RE: how to disable the message window whenever I enter the Plus? by matty on 08-22-2012 at 02:05 AM

No.

Online logs: Discontinuation of service