Shoutbox

problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts (/showthread.php?tid=99636)

problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by gordongeckomoscow on 09-23-2012 at 08:23 AM

hi, i am in a high level of stress trying to update details / billing in msn / hotmail
i have 2 msn accounts, a/c 1 is paid for annually, the second is free, i need to update payment details in account 1 so its not blocked, to log in, the system forces me to have a security code sent to account 2, when i receive and input i am then logged into account 2 automatically whether i like it or not but the system says i have no billing relationship for this account 2 so i need to log out and log into account 1 , however to do that they need to send me a code and that goes to account 2 etc etc etc so i am stuck in a loop of not being able to pay for account,
the various ms help options do not answer, and all chat / email help options keep referring me to other poeple in a circle

how can i break this scycle?  surely it cant be that hard to pay for my account!!!

RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by matty on 09-24-2012 at 12:28 PM

Where on this site does it say we are Microsoft?

RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by gordongeckomoscow on 09-25-2012 at 09:08 AM

thanks for your helpful post, i was working on the assumption it was populated by clever people with all round PC/IT related knowledge who could probably spare a minute to help with some basic stuff, i wasnt expecting it was populated with sarcastic smartarses, based on a sample of one 

RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by foaly on 09-25-2012 at 09:30 AM

well let's remedy that, because basing things on a sample of one is just statistically wrong! just use 2 browsers in private mode, or call Microsoft.

RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by matty on 09-25-2012 at 11:57 AM

How the hell is a site that isn't affiliated or contain any Microsoft employees going to help you with a MICROSOFT BILLING issue?

RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by gordongeckomoscow on 09-25-2012 at 06:44 PM

2 browsers, will try that, but call microsoft, seriously, has anyone ever actually succeeded with that, you crease me up

Admin edit: Keep things civil, please.

RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by Menthix on 09-25-2012 at 06:52 PM

quote:
Originally posted by gordongeckomoscow
call microsoft, seriously, has anyone ever actually succeeded with that
Well, generally when using their free services I wouldn't expect much. But you're paying for your account... It would seem logical that comes with some form of support.
RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by geckomoscow on 09-25-2012 at 07:19 PM

haha yeah i wish, i seriously reckon i have more chance to have tea with obama than get anyone at microsoft to answer the fone let alone a question

RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by geckomoscow on 09-25-2012 at 07:23 PM

PS whats mattys problem, lack of seks i assume

RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by Menthix on 09-25-2012 at 07:46 PM

He has a good point... Msghelp isn't affiliated with Microsoft. We can't help you with Microsoft billing issues. If you are not happy with the level of support you are getting I suggest not paying them.

RE: problem with msn billing / hotmail accounts by foaly on 09-26-2012 at 05:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by geckomoscow
haha yeah i wish, i seriously reckon i have more chance to have tea with obama than get anyone at microsoft to answer the fone let alone a question
LOL I speak to them all the time, one of the better call centers in the business, expensive, sure, but friendly and capable :)