Shoutbox

Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Skype (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Skype Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+----- Thread: Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves (/showthread.php?tid=99828)

Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves by sephanubisiii on 11-25-2012 at 06:42 PM

After updating my Skype to the most recent version, it seems MP;S will no longer save my videos. It did for the longest time and have even updated MP;S to the newest version as well. Still nothing will save. Anyone have any suggestions on this??

RE: Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves by chiven on 11-27-2012 at 02:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sephanubisiii
After updating my Skype to the most recent version, it seems MP;S will no longer save my videos. It did for the longest time and have even updated MP;S to the newest version as well. Still nothing will save. Anyone have any suggestions on this??

I have the same problem (almost).
Osccassionally my does actual save the video but it appears hit and miss.  I get this problem on two different PC's both running Windows 7 64.
RE: Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves by FatalXception on 12-03-2012 at 02:41 PM

Same problem myself.  Since updating messenger plus! to 1.5.0.120, and while using skype 6.0.0.126, it no longer records anything.  When a call is stopped, the converting window pops up, for an appropriate length of time, then disappears, no error message, and it does not open the "file recorded in" folder as it's set to.  No file is actually written. 

This is true for voice and video calls, at low, medium, and high quality.  Also using windows 7.

RE: Skype plus! will encode video, but stops and never saves by sephanubisiii on 12-04-2012 at 04:27 AM

Two new updates with this. Seems everytime I try installing MP!S I get a weird popup/adware as well. Have uninstalled it and never received it again so I am not sure what in the world is going on.

On related note with Skype itself, I have been getting messages out of sync too. Like a reply would send yet it would "travel back in time" with a different timestamp rather than being at the bottom. I know this forum isn't for this issue, but thought I would at least put my two cents in about it just in case someone else has had it.