Shoutbox

Messenger plus Video Recording is not working Properly - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Skype (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Skype Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+----- Thread: Messenger plus Video Recording is not working Properly (/showthread.php?tid=99879)

Messenger plus Video Recording is not working Properly by wsi on 12-18-2012 at 09:23 PM

Hi,
I am having some problem with video recording. After recording when I saw the video it was like 2 minutes of recording and 2 minutes black screen then 2 minutes recording then 2-3 minutes black screen and it goes on till end. Can anyone tell me what could be the problem and how can I fix it?

RE: Messenger plus Video Recording is not working Properly by Nathalie on 12-19-2012 at 03:06 PM

We just uploaded a new version build on the website.  Can you download the latest  version and let me know if the problem continues?

RE: Messenger plus Video Recording is not working Properly by wsi on 01-25-2013 at 10:04 AM

i downloaded the new version. it worked for few days and then again the same problem

RE: Messenger plus Video Recording is not working Properly by Nathalie on 01-28-2013 at 10:51 AM

What version of Skype are you using and what version of Messenger Plus! (for Skype).  Which build?  What is your operating system?