Shoutbox

PLUSNETWORK DRIVING ME CRAZY - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Skype (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Skype Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=49)
+----- Thread: PLUSNETWORK DRIVING ME CRAZY (/showthread.php?tid=99905)

PLUSNETWORK DRIVING ME CRAZY by ihatethisshi on 12-29-2012 at 10:23 AM

I installed Messenger Plus for Skype on my dad's computer a couple of months ago. And that was ok, but the problem was I could not get Plus Network to go away! Every time I'd log onto Google Chrome, my default browser, it would just be there, even though I had google.com set as my homepage. After uninstalling Messenger Plus, it was STILL there. Now, I have a new laptop, and I've downloaded Chrome on here, logged into my Google account, AND IT'S BACK. AND IT WON'T GO AWAY. I've made sure it isn't in my search engines, it isn't in my homepages, and I've even added it to my blocked sites BUT IT STILL WON'T GO AWAY. And I don't even have Messenger Plus installed on this laptop! Somebody please help me!

RE: PLUSNETWORK DRIVING ME CRAZY by Nathalie on 12-29-2012 at 12:23 PM

You can continue to use Messenger Plus! (for Skype) with or without Plus! Network.  Uninstalling Messenger Plus does not affect the browser and your home page.   When you download Messenger Plus!, you are given the option whether to set Plus! Network as your default browser or search engine.  I have sent you a private message with instructions about Plus! Network for all browsers.  Have a good weekend.