Shoutbox

Going to miss WLM - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Skype (/forumdisplay.php?fid=48)
+---- Forum: Skype Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=50)
+----- Thread: Going to miss WLM (/showthread.php?tid=99913)

Going to miss WLM by ac19189 on 12-31-2012 at 06:09 PM

I don't know about anyone else but I am going to miss WLM and honestly the only reaosn i even installed plus for skype is I was hoping I would get about the same features for my skype as I have come to love on WLM.

Sadly this isnt the case. Now if I want to auto accept video from only ONE contact or select contacts I must accept them from ALL my contacts because skype doesnt allow you to pick. I mean sure I have friends on my contact list but I don't want to AUTO accept a voice chat or video chat from them all. Same with files and another thing I miss from my WLM is getting rid of all the stupid tiny ads all over. I hope at some point someone will figure out how to make skype work and look like a classic WLM before all the BS to this day I still use WLM 2009. I hate the new one ugh what a pain!

Anyone else feel the same as I do and has anyone heard about any possible plugins or something. I have always been a big fan of plus but it seems useless on skype unless all I am trying to do is RECORD everything. xD

RE: Going to miss WLM by tabbtabb on 01-14-2013 at 05:26 PM

I absolutely agree. It's a shame Skype was bought out by Microsoft and since then Microsoft decides to discontinue their free product to make some quick cash. I also would like auto accept for Skype the way WLM had. Is there a way to send suggestions in? I've been trying to build my own App with .Net but the SkypeAPI is a new code to learn for me.