What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » MSN Text Data Exchanger

MSN Text Data Exchanger
Author: Message:
Barathrum

30 / Male / Flag
O.P. MSN Text Data Exchanger
Is a script possible to make that does the following:

1st of all, you choose an .txt file as your Data file.

2nd you have a command /add  which will add the current guy yourchatting with into the text file with a value of 0/5

3rd you have a command /inc which increases the value for the guy your chatting with by 1.

4th a command /addfull  removes the user from the Data text file (as this means he gets infinite uses)

5th and final command /getval  displays the value of theguy your chatting with in the chat window.

That's pretty much all, if it's impossible to make it choose a specific file, then just make it a text file in the scripts folder.

Hope someone can help me, this is very an important script I'm looking for.

This post was edited on 07-08-2010 at 11:51 AM by Barathrum.
07-02-2010 04:12 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: MSN Text Data Exchanger
Sure it is possible, but what is the purpose of this? All you have explained is having a file with some contacts in it and some associated numbers, which  otherwise wont have any functionality at all.

So, what is the purpose of this data file and these numbers? What are they for? And what do you mean with "infinite uses"? "Uses" for what?

"which will add the current guy you're chatting with into the text file with a value of 0/5". => What value? 0 or 5? You can't have both...

You need far more to explain and far more details if you want someone to make this for you though.

;)

This post was edited on 07-02-2010 at 05:13 PM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
07-02-2010 05:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Barathrum

30 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: MSN Text Data Exchanger
Ok sorry, let me try better:

1. This will simply serve me as a giant helper for my services I'm doing on MSN, I just need the whole thing to always know how many uses each user used that I added to the list.

2. "which will add the current guy you're chatting with into the text file with a value of 0/5".
It will store 0/5 for the user, simply said 0 is how many he used, and 5 is the maximum amount he can have, / is just the seperator, it could easily be replaced with 0 out of 5 or so.

3. Infinite uses is when I give the user the service Infinite times, so his value should just change from 0/5 or watever it was to Infinite.

I think that's all, I might add a whole system myself that will bring the full useto it, but until then I will do it via commands.
07-03-2010 12:03 PM
Barathrum

30 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: MSN Text Data Exchanger
Bump, Still in need of this...
08-01-2010 03:56 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend