What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » DISAPPEAR ONLY CURRENT WINDOWS CONVERSATION

DISAPPEAR ONLY CURRENT WINDOWS CONVERSATION
Author: Message:
saul.bernard

O.P. Cool  DISAPPEAR ONLY CURRENT WINDOWS CONVERSATION
How do disappear only current window conversation and my offline state only for this contact? And then be able to continue the conversation?
Of course i can press ESC to close this window, but the other person can type something and will appear again.

12-27-2008 05:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
RE: DISAPPEAR ONLY CURRENT WINDOWS CONVERSATION
why don't you try blocking the ones you don't want the windows to reopen?
You will appear offline to only those contacts (if you're not appearing or really offline, of course), will be able to continue conversations with other people, and those windows won't reopen...
[Image: Empty.png]
12-27-2008 06:40 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
saul.bernard

O.P. RE: DISAPPEAR ONLY CURRENT WINDOWS CONVERSATION
Understand ... for example: i am talking to 5 people (friends) and arrives someone that i do not want to see me  talking to one of these people. If Send block MSN, closes all 5 conversations - i would like to close that only the active (that is as if i click on Esc key) and be offline (temporarily) only for this person i do not call for now. After i would continue the conversation with this person.
01-04-2009 12:53 AM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by saul.bernard
Understand ... for example: i am talking to 5 people (friends) and arrives someone that i do not want to see me  talking to one of these people. If Send block MSN, closes all 5 conversations - i would like to close that only the active (that is as if i click on Esc key) and be offline (temporarily) only for this person i do not call for now. After i would continue the conversation with this person.
If you block only the person you don't want to talk to, only that person will see you as online, and you still can chat with other people. When you block someone, you won't receive message's from that one untill you unbluck him/her, you will still receive messages from other contacts.
You can unblock that person anytime you like, noone will b able to know if you blocked other person.
01-04-2009 01:04 AM
saul.bernard

I know that block only one user gives this, however is lengthy. Block MSN (plus) is fast - only clamping 2 keys simultaneously and is also quick return (with 2 other keys) - only wanted these keys (or combination of others) should disappear (and let me offline) for the contact currently active - after past the ' danger ' would trigger other keys and would be online for this contact and the window it would return (including the typing while i was offline to it).
01-04-2009 01:45 AM
blessedguy
Skinning Contest Winner

31 / Male / Flag
Sorry, but I don't know if it is possible to assing a hotkey like that =´(
01-04-2009 01:49 AM
saul.bernard

I think could be a cool feature for future versions. Thank you.
01-04-2009 01:54 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: