What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » [Released] Hello Kitty v.1.0 Beta, Created by coolzee

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
[Released] Hello Kitty v.1.0 Beta, Created by coolzee
Author: Message:
coolzee

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: [Preview 3] Hello Kitty v.1.0 Beta, Created by coolzee
quote:
Originally posted by Arcticwolfx
quote:
Originally posted by coolzee
quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
quote:
This Plus! Skin for girls only!

lolwut

I don't think boys would like it..lol

I think there are lots of boys who would like it..
As a matter of fact I think it may even be downloaded more by male people than female people!

Initially because there are many more boys rather than girls who even look for Messenger Plus! and skins in first place and quite a lot of gay boys like the color pink (usually for statement reasons).. [Image: Safespace.gif]

Girls could be assumed to be much more into various bright colors, the type of younger girls who spent a lot of time online are also often quite into Gothic like themes.. 

Of course all of this is just generalization and not really worth the topic much, I'm just saying I don't agree to this being a "girls only" skin. :p

Oh I see, thanks for suggestion for gothic idea. I might be making gothic skin next. ;)

This post was edited on 03-31-2011 at 11:05 PM by coolzee.
03-31-2011 11:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Arcticwolfx

Identity Unknown

112 / Female / Flag
RE: [Preview 3] Hello Kitty v.1.0 Beta, Created by coolzee
quote:

Oh I see, thanks for suggestion for gothic idea. I might be making gothic skin next. ;)

Ah well, it wasn't really meant as a suggestion, I merely meant to say that it's also likely for girls to rather be into anti-cute skins.. Or that "Twilight Saga" skin for example, hehe.

Not to say that I don't think a gothic skin might be a good idea, you'd probably make a great one! (Probably wouldn't be fit for me though :P)
03-31-2011 11:53 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
coolzee

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: [Released] Hello Kitty v.1.0 Beta, Created by coolzee
v.1.0 beta is out on Skin DB! :)
04-01-2011 10:10 PM
Shiny Rabbit

oohhh shiny

– / Male / Flag
RE: [Released] Hello Kitty v.1.0 Beta, Created by coolzee
I see you like using me in your screenshots, I'd recognise that Hatsune Miku display picture anywhere :P

nice skin btw, I might use that if I upgrade to WLM2011 because I'm a manly man who likes manly things like Hello Kitty ^^
[Image: 202-3.png][Image: shinyhachunesig.png]

04-12-2011 02:41 PM
=(Hello.Amy)=

Hai xD i just downloaded your hello kitty skin... i say i effn adore it..as you can see by my name i adore hellokitty. but i dont know if its just me and my friends msn or the skin itself but no matter how many times she and i restart our msn the little cute bow wont show up on our DP :/  Should i try redownloading the skin or could it possibly be a bug on the skin |:... just thought i'd ask.

Thanks again for this lovely skin :3 <3
05-05-2011 05:06 AM
Nagamasa
Skinning Contest Winner

30 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by =(Hello.Amy)=
Hai xD i just downloaded your hello kitty skin... i say i effn adore it..as you can see by my name i adore hellokitty. but i dont know if its just me and my friends msn or the skin itself but no matter how many times she and i restart our msn the little cute bow wont show up on our DP :/  Should i try redownloading the skin or could it possibly be a bug on the skin |:... just thought i'd ask.

I'm not sure if this is what you're talking about, but these display pictures are only to the "default"--you only see people that don't set their own DPs with these images. If you set yours to "no image", the other end will see you with the default Messenger buddy nonetheless (unless it also has been skinned), despite you seeing yourself as a Hello Kitty.
[Image: unled1uo.png]
Joined this forum 6525 days, 10 hours, 43 minutes, 31 seconds ago.

05-05-2011 05:33 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
=(Hello.Amy)=

nah thats not what i ment there is supposed to be a little bow on the DP box window in the corner and we can't get ours to show up. or the HK logo no matter hwo many times we restart it >_< that other thing your talking about works thou :3
05-05-2011 06:12 AM
coolzee

35 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: [Released] Hello Kitty v.1.0 Beta, Created by coolzee
quote:
Originally posted by =(Hello.Amy)=
nah thats not what i ment there is supposed to be a little bow on the DP box window in the corner and we can't get ours to show up. or the HK logo no matter hwo many times we restart it >_< that other thing your talking about works thou :3

try checked sign me in automatically , restart the messenger.

This post was edited on 05-05-2011 at 05:20 PM by coolzee.
05-05-2011 05:20 PM
=(Hello.Amy)=

That Worked <3 THANKS! xx

i know this is like a double post but me and my gf were talking xD it would be awesome if you could add cute whiskers and ears like the little bow on the DP :3 

This post was edited on 06-10-2011 at 11:19 AM by Spunky.
05-05-2011 08:13 PM
SChau92

Huh?  RE: [Released] Hello Kitty v.1.0 Beta, Created by coolzee
Hey! :)

I Really like this skin and tried to download it a few times but it keeps interrupting?

Anyone can help me? My Messenger Plus now is soo boring and would love to have your hello kitty skin because I just LOVE hello kitty .. :)
06-10-2011 11:13 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: