What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger

Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger
Author: Message:
Maniac

Posts including T&T: 1684

36 / Male / –
O.P. Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger
Hello people! loooooong time no posting!

A couple of hours ago a friend of mine said that to uninstall windows messenger all I had to do was go to add/remove programs and check it off.

Now, i remember CookieRevised was very careful about telling people how to get rid of Windows Messenger.

The thing was, taking off windows messenger in the wrong way would take of some functionalities of MSN Messenger (such as remote assistance, whiteboard and app sharing)

Now we tried this on 4 different pc's (by uninstalling or not uninstalling windows messenger) and MSN messenger works perfect even without windows messenger....

I pretty much got owned when we found it nothing changed, but now I want to know why!

cookie... if you see this... please help ;)
[Image: maniacsig0pb.jpg]
*It took Jesus 3 days to respawn! Talk about lag!* :rofl:
01-31-2006 05:19 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger - by Maniac on 01-31-2006 at 05:19 AM
RE: Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger - by zach on 01-31-2006 at 06:33 AM
RE: Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger - by matty on 01-31-2006 at 08:20 AM
RE: Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger - by CookieRevised on 01-31-2006 at 09:38 AM
RE: Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger - by Negro_Joe on 01-31-2006 at 02:20 PM
RE: RE: Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger - by CookieRevised on 01-31-2006 at 06:44 PM
RE: Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger - by Kryptonate on 01-31-2006 at 02:27 PM
RE: Disabling Windows Messenger and its affects on MSN Messenger - by Negro_Joe on 01-31-2006 at 02:31 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: