What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » WLM + voice chat = windows sound volume messed up

WLM + voice chat = windows sound volume messed up
Author: Message:
V@no

sexy

O.P. RE: RE: WLM + voice chat = windows sound volume messed up
quote:
Originally posted by john-t
If you run through that wizard put in your desired settings that will set all audio up to that you want it to be.
That is exactly is my point - ALL AUDIO in the windows itself and not only in messenger.
If you look at the attached picture in above - that is how I'd like to have at all times, but if I ran the audio/video wizard, this how it will endup (see attachment below) (also note, I run the wizard for the first time and didnt change anything during its setup, just hit "next")
see the difference?

[EDIT]
Just ran the setup again, and I see little difference in the results from what I've described above: WLM doesn't move the "Play control" volume, it maximizes it, but still its moving the "Wave" volume - not acceptable.

.png File Attachment: From_V@no_Screenshot_20080321_100808.png (23.61 KB)
This file has been downloaded 116 time(s).
03-21-2008 02:14 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
WLM + voice chat = windows sound volume messed up - by V@no on 03-21-2008 at 01:19 PM
RE: WLM + voice chat = windows sound volume messed up - by Quantum on 03-21-2008 at 01:45 PM
RE: RE: WLM + voice chat = windows sound volume messed up - by V@no on 03-21-2008 at 02:14 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: