What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Bug Reports » Sound problem? here is the fix!

Sound problem? here is the fix!
Author: Message:
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Happy  Sound problem? here is the fix!
With a title like that, I was sure you would click :).

Want to know what I did today? I got up, read some posts on the forum, realized that there were too many sound problems so I recoded my mp3 support from scratch.. this message is for anyone who has problems with the sound commands, either with an old of the new version. I just finished a test version that you can download at  http://www.msgplus.net/temp/MP2032-dbg.zip. This version is not intended to be redistributed, I just want that a maximum number of people on this forum try it and post a reply to this thread saying if their sounds work now. Even if your sounds are currently working with version 2.10, I want you to try this update to avoid bad surprizes (fixing one problem, creating another).

If this update is a success, I'll distribute an official update tomorrow or the day after. You all seem to enjoy the Sound Commands pretty much and I'll do my maximum to support them. Note for those who know what I'm talking about: this new version doesn't use MCI anymore but DirectX.

Waiting for your new...
Patchou

This post was edited on 04-28-2003 at 10:30 PM by Patchou.
[Image: signature2.gif]
04-28-2003 10:30 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Sound problem? here is the fix! - by Patchou on 04-28-2003 at 10:30 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: