What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » How can i get MSN to run in my notification bar?

How can i get MSN to run in my notification bar?
Author: Message:
ryxdp

29 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: How can i get MSN to run in my notification bar?
quote:
Originally posted by djdannyp
Please don't advise people to use Compatibility Mode as we know that there are adverse affects to it.

...which I outlined in my post. It's really up to him whether he does it or not, hopefully he now knows what the consequences are if he decides to use it. In any case, I wasn't exactly advising him to use it; I told him how it would be done and then said it wasn't recommended to do so as certain aspects of Plus! would be affected. If he's not using any of the features that have been known to break in conjunction with Compatibility mode, he shouldn't have any problems.

When Messenger 2010 rolls around this "fix" isn't likely to work anymore anyway, so why not keep using it until then? Personally I don't have it in Compatibility mode, and I don't even use Tabbed Chats or anything, but if people understand the risk of using it, they should at least get some sort of answer.
03-11-2010 08:10 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
How can i get MSN to run in my notification bar? - by Kliam on 03-11-2010 at 04:44 AM
RE: How can i get MSN to run in my notification bar? - by Nagamasa on 03-11-2010 at 05:25 AM
RE: How can i get MSN to run in my notification bar? - by ryxdp on 03-11-2010 at 06:42 AM
RE: How can i get MSN to run in my notification bar? - by djdannyp on 03-11-2010 at 07:02 AM
RE: RE: How can i get MSN to run in my notification bar? - by ryxdp on 03-11-2010 at 08:10 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: