What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Bring Msn Back it was much better

Bring Msn Back it was much better
Author: Message:
antonia21

O.P. Bring Msn Back it was much better
bring back MSN it was allot better than Skype & when Microsoft deleted MSN i lost allot of my friends with it.

I loved MSN so much i used to have it on day & night! but microsoft destroyed that......all my friends where gutted that MSN was being deleted.

My point here is skypes not as good as msn, there is no social, no photo sharing on a large scale like Msn had......

I could talk to my Friends & say look where i`ve been & put up lots of pictures and say which place do you like best...they could look at my pictures and then stop as i watched them flick through them on there screen & mine.

Skype a massive let down.....why they dumped MSN for skype i will never know ????????????

06-18-2013 08:32 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
1Rax

38 / – / Flag
RE: Bring Msn Back it was much better
wtf are u talking about? Just use "msn Reviver"
Done.
06-18-2013 06:36 PM
antonia21

O.P. RE: Bring Msn Back it was much better
Na we all dont want a crappy Reviver 12 months contract deal....Na keep your Reviver.......

We all want it back as it was ......and format Skype forever!

Msn was the best ....Always & Forever....i met allot of good friends through friends of friends on MSN......and microsoft should die now.....

And a new company take there place & look out for the people who support them like i did....Buying windows after windows.....windows 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10 , 11 , 12 ,13 , 14 , 15 , 16 and on and on it will go......

Why now make one windows and work on making that better,.....but oh no we are Massive Microsoft....Get Lynx i say much better...we have Lynx on all our machines in the business now...dumped windows along time ago due to the constant update this & update that....

See whats starting to happen here...the more the people spread the word the more the people start to leave Microsoft as they are one Massive let down out for themselves,

Times are changing fast & people are becoming aware of whats going on & we changed & have told others to change as well.

As for Msn well thats just another windows as far as i`m concerned now.

I just hope to god someone out there brings something better out now as i will change as soon as i can...

Microsoft are losing there place & people are starting to wish they never even got start......

Everyone at our business are so happy they dumped microsoft products for computers & networking.....

Shame microsoft dont support people....its all about money to them & always will be...

Advice to everyone from me......find some new company as microsoft are all out for themselves.

06-26-2013 09:50 PM
antonia21

O.P. RE: Bring Msn Back it was much better
One More Word For MicroSoft From Me

BOOM

06-26-2013 09:53 PM
hannajue

RE: Bring Msn Back it was much better
msn Reviver is the best, it doesn't need anything good to describe
07-17-2013 02:57 PM