What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Messenger 6 compatibility - hear it!

Pages: (19): « First « 15 16 17 18 [ 19 ] Last »
3 votes - 5 average   Messenger 6 compatibility - hear it!
Author: Message:
NiCoS

God is love 1 John 4:16

RE: Messenger 6 compatibility - hear it!
Hello....

I'm not sure how late I'm in the thread, but I'm waiting for the release to see if plus is ready for download. I look at "http://www.msgplus.net" virtuosly almost every day. Talk about anticipation!!, and If you are addicted, I bet you looked at every thread to see when MSN plus will be released to see when it will be out, like me. :P

Anyways, I did not hear any music, but I think I am with Patchou, if his song was hardly downloaded from where he put it up for download, why is it liked so much now? :P But who knows? Everyone has different taste of sound.

By the way, with the craze with MSN 6.0 individual customization, I wonder if I could make a suggestion for plus!, being a ardent msnplus user? And if anyone agrees or like the idea, let it be heard.

I like the idea if msn plus! was a bit flexable to customise, too, like with the sound! I wonder if it could be made to add sound to it, for expression to go with emoticons that we make? Like for example, there is a new emoticon with a zipper on its mouth, I think, and it would be cool if we could upload a little zipping sound to it. It would be funny! I know that the command can be only heard on my computer, but we could pass files like we do with the new customise emoticons. Anyways, what do you all think?
06-30-2003 01:59 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Messenger 6 compatibility - hear it!
* Patchou thanks NiCoS for giving him 0.2cents everyday by going on the site
[Image: signature2.gif]
06-30-2003 02:05 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (19): « First « 15 16 17 18 [ 19 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: