What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Archive » Forthcoming Plus! 2.20 beta & news

Pages: (19): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 13 14 » Last »
2 votes - 5 average   Forthcoming Plus! 2.20 beta & news
Author: Message:
s7a5
Veteran Member

RE: Forthcoming Plus! 2.20 beta & news
i knew it :p   thanks for the great software  :)
07-01-2003 12:12 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
NiCoS

God is love 1 John 4:16

Hello,

It's great to know the release will be soon. It's a relief if anyone downloaded MSM 6.0, because msn plus! makes messenger the more fun and enjoyable to use. To bad my girlfriend will be leaving before it comes out, like the 4th. :( She'll be at school far away from computer land........Alas! Now, I can't use the kissing sound affect :P

Anyways, I'm glad that Patchou is a person who cares about the people who uses his program; if it wasn't so, he would not take the time to answer our questions or consider our messenger needs. All what he has built for msn plus!, I see, was not for his personal needs only but that we also could find messenger more enjoyable.

I am not a programer of any sort, but I use many programs and many programmers ignore the people who use their programs. Here, I see that this programmer cares to the extent that he'll make sure that everyone knows that his program is ligit.

Really, he doesn't need to explain himself to anyone, but in my opinion, he wants everyone to know that plus! is an awsome experience. Like he said, it is freeware and people are free to download it and free not too.

Anyways, I'm ready for the release. Heh, I am excited, and I can't imagine what is in store in this new plus! Take care all and God bless!

07-01-2003 12:24 AM
NiCoS

God is love 1 John 4:16

Oh yeah, Sock,

The doodler did not doodle any new colors. :S I have MSN 6, the public release from msn, so it there another alter coloring tool for the upgraded messenger? If so, can you direct me? Thanks!

07-01-2003 12:29 AM
korn698

Dude I couldent Be Arsed Reading 5/6 Pages Of Stuff Plus Am Stoned Right now so... FFS Please Tell me there is gonig be a Fucknig Msn Ad Remover u know the shit i meen gayhome.com>sick of this ad Etc... please tell me there's one of thoses in there ? (love your msn 5 1 btw (K)(K)(K) AM A Dude am hopin your a chcik!?
And an verry stoned!!!!
07-01-2003 12:50 AM
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Forthcoming Plus! 2.20 beta & news
I would like if all of you who see in a site or forum some lie about Patchou including spyware, trojands and so on in Plus please posted a link (or quote) of the first post of this thread, as it excellently summarizes all the points that those people (like the ones at spywareinfo.com) seem to "magically" forget. Specially the fact that the sponsor WAS, and IS optional.

quote:
Originally posted by Mooquackwooftweetmeow
How about simply replacing the email address popup with your own name, preserving the other person's preferred name, but letting you see who they are easily?
I don't know if i got you well, but if you mean what i think, that's the way Plus changes the custom names, youll only see the custom name in the popups and the clist, but his contact will keep his current nick and youll see it during chatting. Sorry if that wasn't what you meant :P

quote:
Originally posted by DJWard
Does anybody have a screenshot of the new messenger plus? I heard on www.mess.be that there is one in circulation around the net, but ive not seen it.
Hmmm Patchou posted a screenshot some weeks ago of Plus working with MSN6, but it was just the same as the current messenger plus. The preview version will have some new and updated graphics for the GUI, but nothing has been dramatically changed -- apart from the features, of course :P.

quote:
Originally posted by korn698
Dude I couldent Be Arsed Reading 5/6 Pages Of Stuff Plus Am Stoned Right now so... FFS Please Tell me there is gonig be a Fucknig Msn Ad Remover u know the shit i meen gayhome.com>sick of this ad Etc... please tell me there's one of thoses in there ? (love your msn 5 1 btw (K)(K)(K) AM A Dude am hopin your a chcik!?
And an verry stoned!!!!
Would you care to type that again, in english? :gfdrin: -- [btw, yes, plus 2.2 will remove the ad from msn6 -- and if you are talking about the sponsor, its optional -- just read one of the many threads about this in the forums]

quote:
Originally posted by PlusFan
quote:
Originally posted by lord of caos|
hi, well, you surely dont know me coz is my first time here..

well, i wanted to thank you for you work, msn plus! is great, in fact i dont have msn 6 because it cant have plus, and i will not have it untill its compatible..
msn plus is a great tool and i just love it, and i wantted to ofefer my self to translate to spanish.. i belive you have people to do it but if not, im there..

thats what i wanted to say..

again thank you very much.. and if it worth it, i dont care what people have been saying about msn plus! i use it and its great.. thanks agian and gool luck

my e mail is in this acount you can check it and send me a mail if you need it..

he won't... you better email him :happy: he has no time to read all the threads and stuff..

Email Patchou about translation only!

I think there are enough spanish translators :-/, but try (Y).

quote:
Originally posted by Xeon
Sorry I cant send u a postcard... I'm in another country... Singapore... u see? But hope i can say through here... I LOVE THE PROGRAM!!
:huh:? Postal service? :tongue:

quote:
Originally posted by DarKnight
I just don't like the idea that someone could have me named something I don't like. :S. It feels as if the freedom to have whatever you want in your name is being taken away, you know?(....etc....)
Please read this thread

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=11976

We discussed that there, and there are some more details about the contact rename feature.

This post was edited on 07-01-2003 at 01:34 AM by Guido.
07-01-2003 01:23 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
bach_m
Veteran Member

4837 :P

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by liquidac
But if patchou is from quebec, he certainly can speak french

but not everyone can. it is one of the forum rules, and it must be followed
07-01-2003 01:26 AM
DarKnight

I am Canadian.

40 / Male / –
Sad  RE: Forthcoming Plus! 2.20 beta & news
I believe the custom name thing is going to be gay. I'm not bashing Patchou or anything, just, well.. As said before the fact that someone can just give me any name they want takes away the whole concept of MSN adding the ability to have your own name. Also, say I wanted the name Vincent from FF7, and I have a Vincent avatar set in MSN 6.0, and a cool FF7 background. Now the people who have me named different will see the name they set with a Vincent avatar, taking the whole damn idea of personalized names, and avatars, away. Plus, if you hate people changing their names a lot and can't figure out who they are then why the F*CK do you have them added? If you don't know the e-mail you must not talk a lot? Or you just added them to be cool like "o budy i hav 150 ppl on messenger i r leetr den u r lol :P "
07-01-2003 02:05 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
chiquita

i agree with you totally!!! i think that the new custom name is going to be gay. and as stated
quote:
if you hate people changing their names a lot and can't figure out who they are then why the F*CK do you have them added? If you don't know the e-mail you must not talk a lot? Or you just added them to be cool like "o budy i hav 150 ppl on messenger i r leetr den u r lol :P "
i think people should remember who the hell is on your buddy list.
07-01-2003 02:12 AM
Guido
Elite Member

Design is Safety

37 / Male / Flag
please follow that topic here:

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=11976

---And no it doesn't eliminate the purpose, because youll see the nick in the convos.

The contact list isn't a billboard, it's a window for the user to know which friends are online or not, not which Eminem's songs are online... :banana:
07-01-2003 02:13 AM
Lady of Dreams

This is MY story.

– / Female / –
Okay. I've got nothing against Patchou, infact I think he's probably a decent person. I just don't like the custom name thing. And another thing; why is it that when a lot of people thought that he wasn't working on (M) Plus! for 6.0, they were all like.. "omg patchou u let me down i want plus 4 6.0!!" YET, once they find out he's getting ready to release it.. "o i luv u man *bows to patchou* Fickle, I say. Either like him for who he is, or SHUT THE H3LL UP.
07-01-2003 02:18 AM
Pages: (19): « First « 6 7 8 9 [ 10 ] 11 12 13 14 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: