What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Stuffplug v1.4 by DJMystic!

Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
Stuffplug v1.4 by DJMystic!
Author: Message:
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Stuffplug v1.4 by DJMystic!
quote:
Originally posted by wipey
um....why was DJMystic banned?:$

He was originally banned for insulting members of this forum and posting harmful code. Then he tried to bypass the ban by making new accounts and using proxies. He also did dodgy stuff to other parts of the MsgPlus community (plug-in site, IRC channel). That's just a brief explanation. :tongue:
08-16-2003 09:33 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
RE: Stuffplug v1.4 by DJMystic!
hm, I c, I understand you ban him for doing that, I just don't understand why people who post his stuff on this forum should be banned :undecided: like I said before, that doesn't make sense if they follow the rules.
08-16-2003 09:34 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin

– / Male / Flag
RE: RE: Stuffplug v1.4 by DJMystic!
quote:
Originally posted by .::Krypt0n4t3::.
hm, I c, I understand you ban him for doing that, I just don't understand why people who post his stuff on this forum should be banned :undecided: like I said before, that doesn't make sense if they follow the rules.

I don't really understand that either. :refuck: Chris is the one who wants to ban them... :rolleyes:
08-16-2003 09:39 PM
ling_vob

My Spoons Too Big

35 / Male / –
it makes total sense really... its just like.. gettin a boot lol. Your too young to buy alcohol so you get someone who is able to do it, do it for you. thats still breaking the rules.. your doin what your not allowed. in this case DJMystic wasnt able to post so he got someone to do it for him. that is still breaking rules and should not be allowed.
08-16-2003 09:40 PM
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
uhm, that aint breaking the rules ;-) . . . so if a friend of mine has a problem with his internet connection or so and he has created a plug-in then you are saying I can't post it on this forum, right? doesn't make sense dude, btw, you can't compare a forum with dealing in alcohol :rolleyes:
08-16-2003 09:42 PM
ling_vob

My Spoons Too Big

35 / Male / –
no no.. this little boy gets someone to buy him alcohol.. doesnt mean hes allowed to have it, cause he isnt, underage. DJMystic isnt able to post so he gets someone to do it for him,  doesnt mean hes allowed to do so, cause hes banned.. btw tthe alcohol thing was the first thing that came to mind lol:P
08-16-2003 10:16 PM
kc2x

DJ Mystic is banned for a month. Lets get over it!. Plus, I understand the whole alcohol comparison but this isn't really posting but upgrading a plugin. If he used someone else to say what he wants to say then maybe the alcohol comparison would be a little better but i dont think chris should ban them if they dont break the rules.
08-17-2003 11:18 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
p4nz3r

mmmmm...pogos

– / Male / –
omg, this plugin is TOO nice !
08-18-2003 11:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
chris
Veteran Member

35 / Male / –
anyone been having trouble with the /xtalk part? i posted this before but i forgot what they told me to do and deleted it from my inbox. so ya have n e one els had troubel with that one?
08-19-2003 05:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
dj mystical shouldnt of been banned for so long..........what he did was wrong but get over it.............any way cant wiat till stuff plug ng ....clock as a disply pic, sweet

ps: pip i get the same problem with the countdown
10-19-2003 09:23 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: