What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » @msgplus.net Email Support

Pages: (21): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
@msgplus.net Email Support
Author: Message:
SonicBoom

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: @msgplus.net Email Support
Hi,

The server was brought back online Monday morning, sorry about that.  Please don't send multiple requests, if I havn't responded, it doesn't mean I didn't get your first, and by sending it multiple times, you increase what I have to sort through.

Also, please do not email me requests, and do not email or pm me for support, use this thread for support.

Thank you,
SonicBoom
Equinox Development - Beyond the Horizon

08-20-2003 04:33 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
ILUsion

36 / Male / –
RE: @msgplus.net Email Support
If you have a Hotmail account, you can add your POP3 boxes to your account (undr Options > POP3 or something);
not quite convinient, but if you have to check your e-mail from somewhere else, this is good enough , I think. (But you can only send through Hotmail accounts)
08-21-2003 09:21 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
segosa
Community's Choice

SonicBoom, I do not know what my outgoing mail server is supposed to be, nor do I know what my ISP's one is, I was pretty sure it was smtp.infonegocio.com but that does not work, my ISP is telefonica..I guess.. I mean this is spain, they don't help you here, perhaps if you have time you can find out what my outgoing mail server is supposed to be?
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
08-21-2003 11:18 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Choli
Elite Member

Choli

42 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: @msgplus.net Email Support
quote:
Originally posted by segosa
SonicBoom, I do not know what my outgoing mail server is supposed to be, nor do I know what my ISP's one is, I was pretty sure it was smtp.infonegocio.com but that does not work, my ISP is telefonica..I guess.. I mean this is spain, they don't help you here, perhaps if you have time you can find out what my outgoing mail server is supposed to be?

Maybe your ISP is Terra (which is part of Telefonica). With terra you have to activate the email to get working. I never did that so I don't know how to do it. I use terra, and perhaps this phone number can help you: 906322333. Be careful, it's a expensive line (906). also there is a mail: info@terra.es. I hope that helps you:)
Messenger Plus! en espaņol:
<< http://www.msgpluslive.es/ >>
<< http://foro.msgpluslive.es/ >>
:plus4:
08-21-2003 04:54 PM
bra1nwash

THE GAMEFREAK!

35 / Other / –
finally u replied to my pm but i cant go to my msnplus.net acct...:( i followed the instructions u gave to me by typing the pop3 server name in msnplus preferences-->pop mail but it still didnt work...:( how come?
Visit the homepage of CNC Generals, the OWNAGE game!!!
[Image: zerohour_thumb.jpg]
[Image: b2.gif]
sch juz started..
08-22-2003 01:17 PM
segosa
Community's Choice

Ok its still not working for me :@ Please sonicboom, reply so we know wtf is going on
The previous sentence is false. The following sentence is true.
08-23-2003 03:44 PM
SonicBoom

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: @msgplus.net Email Support
quote:
Originally posted by Segosa
Ok its still not working for me :@ Please sonicboom, reply so we know wtf is going on

I have 41 unread PM's thank you.  That is why I created this thread.  The mail server works perfectly.

When your mail client connects to pop3.blueshore.net and says:

user username
pass password

my mailserver logs you in, and performs perfectly.  If it is not working for you, it is something you are doing wrong, in which case, you need to post what you are doing, so sombody can tell you how to fix it.  I don't have 24 hours per day to spend giving free support for your free email account.  I am providing email to some people, if you don't know how to use what you signed up for, then maybe you need to go signup somewhere else, otherwise, you need to post in this thread and be a little more detailed.

That is all :-)

08-24-2003 01:33 AM
SonicBoom

37 / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: RE: @msgplus.net Email Support
quote:
Originally posted by bra1nwash
quote:
Originally posted by bra1nwash
finally u replied to my pm but i cant go to my msgplus.net acct...:( i followed the instructions u gave to me by typing the pop3 server name, username and password in msnplus preferences-->pop mail but it still didnt work...:( how come?

quote:
Originally posted by SonicBoom
you need to post in this thread and be a little more detailed.

is this detailed enough???:rolleyes:

I was referring to Segosa's post.  Bra1nwash, are you still having difficulty?  What error are you getting?  If you get invalid username/password errors, please send me the username and password you are using, to rbewley@friend.ly.net and i'll reset it for you.

Thanks,
SonicBoom

08-24-2003 04:07 AM
Hova

In Limbo

39 / Male / –
Would they need a program like Outlook to check their emails too inconjunction with MSN Plus?
08-24-2003 04:17 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
Hova: nope they don't....

BTW: It seems that half of the people don't know what a POP3 is or how to use it... Why they sign up anyway??? *sig*
Everything works perfectly for me since the beginning (taking in mind that the server was down for a while)...

This post was edited on 08-24-2003 at 04:35 AM by CookieRevised.
08-24-2003 04:34 AM
Pages: (21): « First « 1 [ 2 ] 3 4 5 6 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: